"Hero to the people" question

kikow

all the 80 crimes must be stopped in ONE playthrough?

the guide is not clear about that.

From what I saw it didnt matter. I completed evil mode first and saved the game before the final decision so that I could revert to good to change my decision. I stopped a couple of crimes then jumped over to start good mode. I did what seemed like only a couple of rescues and got the trophy barely half way through the game. Im just speculating though, Im not 100% sure.

yea id like 2 know about that myself override...i been doing both evil and good crime stops 4 over 2 hours and i haven't got that trophy to pop at all and i did alot while still doing missions.....can i even get it when i beat the game or do i have 2 do it b4 i beat it?

Im having the same issue too. I beat the Evil story, got all the blast shards and dead drops and all powers. I went around New Marias for close to 3 hrs doing both bad and good crimes and no trophy popped, I also did these in between missions as I was going to/from. Still no trophy. I started 2nd playthrough, Good/Hard, we'll see if that does it.

i counted last night 45 evil crimes i stopped and nothing i know i did more than 50 b4 i even beat it but im on my second pt on hard so guess we will c.i just hope it not glitched like 1 one of my ac 2 was had 2 delete all saves then start over 2 get it.