Did you like GOOD story better or EVIL? *SPOILERS*

PS3isKing

I finished playing both stories yesterday, and I must say EVIL was a lot better than GOOD as far as the story goes. The only way I see them making another inFAMOUS is by going the EVIL POV of the game. I don't see how they can if you play this with the GOOD ending. It's funny how GOOD people always die.

go to the link i provided regarding spoiler tags, it clearly states that writing spoiler in the title of a post is NOT good enough and that all plot spoilers must be under spoiler tag, and as you are giving away a rather major plot point i figured you would want to use the tags rather than face a ban, your choice though, I am just trying to help, no need to get upset with me.

[spoiler=adfadwf]Both were epic and I was sad to see Laroche go down so quickly in the Good ending. While travelling with the Beast was very cool things felt much bigger and bad-ass, I preferred the Good ending as a whole.

Edited by Vyrastas

Guys, you really should be using spoiler tags, as i said previously, forum rules clearly state posting spoiler in the topic is not enough, and that posting major plot spoiler outside of the specified storyline discussion thread can be met with consequences. If anyone doesn't know how to use spoiler tags please see the link in my above post. Don't want to see anyone get a ban, but I also don't want anyone to accidentally have the game spoiled for themselves.