Landing master HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

Conduct 50 successful landings on Realistic in Capture Airfields.

I tried boosting this last night with someone. We set it to unlimitied and went to Britain. I was getting 2 - 4 landing per run and kept count on paper. I got to 58 and thought it was strange...no trophy. Went for another 5 and just gave up so the host quit the match.

Any ideas? Do you have to win or even finish the match or should the trophy just ping on the 50th. I have no idea what to try :mad:

Hmmm, that's weird. :think: That's pretty much how I did it, so it should work. And there have been people who earned the trophy after the patch, so it's not glitched. If everything is set right it should pop up.

The only thing I can think of is that, if you land and take off again and then land again without gaining enough altitude and without exceeding a certain airspeed that the game might not consider it as a 2nd landing.

I don't know what the game considers as enough altitude/airspeed though, I used my own intuition when doing that trophy. Just make sure to speed up with full throttle and gain some altitude before landing again.

I can't say how high I was going but I used WEP to take off, got off the floor, kept landing gear down and went in again. The landing symbol always appeared for me apart from when I came in short, or went off the end of the runway. I can't see you needing to go too high as I read people got 3 or 4 landing per run. I got 4 landings a few times and 3 landings the rest. If I wasn't going high enough surely I would have been getting easy 4's and possible 5's?

• 5 years later...