Dead Title?

Sabre47

Yes, the online is mostly dead with the exception of a few hardcore gamers. There are still a few people out there playing the game though. So if you're looking for boosting partners your best bet would be the Trophy Boosting Thread. Usually if someone posts there, other people reply.

And I check this sub-forum from time to time in case anyone has a question regarding the game, but I don't really play it anymore. Especially with the upcoming Birds of Steel, which will be a new title by the same developers. So if you're just looking to buy a flight sim for PS3 I'd suggest waiting for that one. Should come out mid-March. :dance:

Yes, the online is mostly dead with the exception of a few hardcore gamers. There are still a few people out there playing the game though. So if you're looking for boosting partners your best bet would be the Trophy Boosting Thread. Usually if someone posts there, other people reply.

And I check this sub-forum from time to time in case anyone has a question regarding the game, but I don't really play it anymore. Especially with the upcoming Birds of Steel, which will be a new title by the same developers. So if you're just looking to buy a flight sim for PS3 I'd suggest waiting for that one. Should come out mid-March. :dance:

This sounds promising. I was wondering why there wasn't a Pacific theater title from these guys, and this answered my wishes. :D