People who complain about the horse AI

Don't know what it's like to fall 50 feet because the hawk you were hanging onto bumped you into a cliff, causing you to tumble down to your presumed death, and then have Agro at the bottom for you to grab onto. SAVING YOUR GODDAMN LIFE. What a champion.

Best horse of all video games ever.

Also the camera is awesome. Really don't understand why people knock it. Controls do take getting used to, I will agree with that. But the camera is great.

• 1 year later...

Your experience with Agro sounds pretty lucky! When I leave get off him he mostly starts to wander off. But the horse AI really is fine. The controls for the horse I'm not a fan of. Mainly getting on your horse and controlling the speed. Agro also gets stuck on every little rock and edge and abruptly changes direction. He doesn't really compensate especially when the camera or lightning doesn't give a good view along certain narrow paths.

The camera is mostly fine too but it's far from being awesome. When you're holding onto a colossi for dear life the camera focuses on the colossus to give a theatrical feel to the fight. This means that occasionally you'll lose sight of your player character so you can't see what's happening. Plus the camera occasionally freaks out to adjust the view when a colossi moves.

Another minor issue I have is when I'm standing completely still but I want to look around. The camera auto adjusts away from where I want to look if I take my thumb off the right analogue stick even though my character hasn't moved. This makes it really annoying to say look for the shining lizards. Most games don't do this so its kinda annoying.