XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 10-18-2011, 01:59 AM   #1
nuke4U

Default Is there a way to turn this stressfull music off???

God it's getting on my nerves. I didn't see the option anywhere. I hate this movie like music! I know I could turn the main sound off but I wanna hear the sounds effects and stuff. HTA is already stressfull as it is without the need of music to amplify it.
nuke4U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 02:19 AM   #2
Kheapathic

Send a message via AIM to Kheapathic Send a message via Skype™ to Kheapathic

Awards Showcase Gold Submission   Guide Supplement Bronze   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Word of Mouth - Gold   2,500 Posts   PAX Meet Up   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

I think there's a volume control in the options menu for music and sound effects. If not that you can always turn the volume on your tv down.

Looking for someone in SoCal (LA to SB to SD) for SFxTK (Vita) Ad-Hoc Trophy.
天および地球で私は神聖である
Kheapathic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 02:45 AM   #3
MMDE
Banned

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

I kinda want to punch you in the face at the moment...
Shadow of the Colossus has like one of the best video game soundtracks of all time!

There is no way to turn only the music off!

I wish they had included the soundtrack with this release, but it would probably only have been in low MP3 quality anyways. Not too hard to get it in lossless quality.

Last edited by MMDE; 10-18-2011 at 02:47 AM.
MMDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 02:46 AM   #4
nuke4U

Pleaaaaase read the entire post! I said I know I could turn the main volume down BUT I'd like to hear the sound effects. Thanks for answering but "I think there is" and "you could turn off your tv volume" doesn't help mush.
Old 10-18-2011, 02:48 AM   #5
MMDE
Banned

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuke4U View Post
Pleaaaaase read the entire post! I said I know I could turn the main volume down BUT I'd like to hear the sound effects. Thanks for answering but "I think there is" and "you could turn off your tv volume" doesn't help mush.
I were still editing my post.... Just had to get out what I had to express first.

nvm, you were probably talking to that other dude! lol

But again, I've never seen the option, and I can't say I can find it either, neither could I with a google search.

What I did find with a google search was people who were worried the sound of a trophy popping after defeating a colossus would ruin the moment! That's how much people like the soundtrack I guess.

Last edited by MMDE; 10-18-2011 at 02:54 AM.
Old 10-18-2011, 02:53 AM   #6
nuke4U

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDE View Post
I kinda want to punch you in the face at the moment...
Shadow of the Colossus has like one of the best video game soundtracks of all time!
Hey, if you like classic/movie music, it's your taste. I prefer other stuff but, that's not the point. I kinda agree, in the beginning, I thought it fits the game but after 6+ playthroughs and hours of trying on HTA...it KINDA get on my nerves.

BTW, punching in the face someone just because he disagree with your tastes shows perfectly how brilliant and integrated to society you are. Bravo
Old 10-18-2011, 02:55 AM   #7
MMDE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuke4U View Post
Hey, if you like classic/movie music, it's your taste. I prefer other stuff but, that's not the point. I kinda agree, in the beginning, I thought it fits the game but after 6+ playthroughs and hours of trying on HTA...it KINDA get on my nerves.

BTW, punching in the face someone just because he disagree with your tastes shows perfectly how brilliant and integrated to society you are. Bravo
Take it as metaphor whatever... but I believe I did answer your question.

In any case, I don't see why you need to have on sound at all...

(and if you wonder about my music taste, I like pretty much all kinds of different types of music, with some very few exceptions that is like rap and kpop)

Last edited by MMDE; 10-18-2011 at 03:04 AM.
Old 10-18-2011, 02:57 AM   #8
nuke4U

Quote:
I were still editing my post.... Just had to get out what I had to express first.

nvm, you were probably talking to that other dude! lol

But again, I've never seen the option, and I can't say I can find it either, neither could I with a google search.

What I did find with a google search was people who were worried the sound of a trophy popping after defeating a colossus would ruin the moment! That's how much people like the soundtrack I guess.
Well there is none indeed. That's unusual, there is almost always an option in every game. I guess I'll keep on playing with the sound off.
Old 10-18-2011, 03:00 AM   #9
nuke4U

Quote:
Take it as metaphor whatever... but I believe I did answer you question.

In any case, I don't see why you need to have on sound at all...
Well, you know, when stamina goes low and when you hit then retract the sword, the sound it makes, it helps me to be faster on the strikes...stuff like that.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:13 AM   #10
kkrulez64

Why would you want to turn that epic music off?!
kkrulez64 is offline   Reply With Quote