Agro Circus?

Have you tried to make a 180 turn ? (press down and X twice)

There is also :

* Quick start (down + X when Agro is stopped)

* Quick stop (down + X when galloping)

* Riding on the side (hold R1 + triangle and left or right)

* Standing on Agro (hold R1 + up)

Sorry if there are any language mistakes. I'm French :p

I posted under the trophies page for this trophy on all I tried, but yeah, finding a hill and jump/falling off of it on the horse was what unlocked the trophy for me. Good luck!

Could you give a list of all the stunts you did with the button combos? :D

I've done all those and still no trophy pop. I've even jumped Agro off a tall cliff that I thought would hurt him and two variations of the 180 turn. Hmmm...

So I tried:

standing on horse

ducking on horse

hang to the right

hang to the left

quick start

quick stop

180 turn

jump off a cliff

Edited by Achemki

Don't forget to pat Agro as well. Switch to your hands and pat him with the O button.

THANK YOU, lol, that did it! Wasn't even a trick so I never thought of it, but sure enough I just patted Agro while standing next to him and the trophy popped. The big suck :p.

how did you do the 180 turn?

You have to be moving. While riding, choose your moment and hold down (back) on the stick and press X twice super fast and he'll do a 180. Or...while riding hold down and press X to do the sudden stop and while the animation is going hold down and press X again and he'll do a quick turn. May take a couple tries either way.

how did you do the 180 turn?

there is another way to do it too.

While galloping press: Down + X and Down + X really fast

So far I have done: 180 turn around, immediate stop while running, immediate stop while galloping, quick start, side saddle left and right, doing a small jump and jumping off a cliff where agro falls over, and patting agro. I know there is one where you jump on agro when he is running next to you but I also did that one when he was walking slow and running and still no trophy. Anything else I am missing? D:

Edited by Tricky

I can 100% confirm that standing next to Agro and patting him (pressing Circle when the hand is selected) is needed, as the trophy popped for me on doing that one. I don't know if you need to pat Agro while riding him though, as I had already done that one.

Oh crap! I didn't know you could stand next to him and pat him, I thought you could only sit on him and pat him! Thanks alot, i'm going to give this a try!

Just got the trophy by all your helpful comments, thanx guys.

Ive completed this game 10+ when it was on the PS2 5 years ago and must say with all the hours I've put in I feel ashamed that I never knew half the stunts you can do with argo.. WOW!!

I just bought the collections for my PS3 and now knowing all this feels almost like its a totally new game :o

I mean, riding on agro on his side....WTF!!! I didnt even know that!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

Thanx again guys! I'm still blown away by that.

@KAP I know! I feel the same way, the only one I recall even knowing was standing up on him. The quick stop would've been so useful. I remember just jumping off agro or riding him in a circle to get him to slow down.

Thank god lol, im not the only one then haha, yea the standing on agro and patting him I knew too but the 180 and the rest I didnt have a clue.. I remember when i got my grip so big it covered some on the bottom right screen lol it was huge. thats how much i played this tremendous game.

Thank god lol, im not the only one then haha, yea the standing on agro and patting him I knew too but the 180 and the rest I didnt have a clue.. I remember when i got my grip so big it covered some on the bottom right screen lol it was huge. thats how much i played this tremendous game.

I played through this about 3 times and honestly, I feel like a huge dork, I didn't even know you could increase health or grip. I killed a lizard I remember but didn't know you could eat it's tail and never realized there were trees with fruit. I didn't finish the time attacks so I never got the items that would show the locations of these.

Wow I tried everything said in this thread multiple times and after like a half hour, still no trophy wtf?

This is what I did, hopefully I didn't accidentally do something else to get the trophy, but as far as I know this is what it took for me to get the trophy...

Ride standing up

Ride side saddle left

Ride side saddle right

Full stop (while galloping press back + X)

Full Dash (from stop press back + X)

180 degree turn (not sure exactly, but I think it was Down, X then down + X) (Must be done during full gallop)

Jump off Agro while riding

Get Agro to make a jump (gallop over a small drop off)

Pet Agro while standing next to him and while riding

This is what I did, hopefully I didn't accidentally do something else to get the trophy, but as far as I know this is what it took for me to get the trophy...

Ride standing up

Ride side saddle left

Ride side saddle right

Full stop (while galloping press back + X)

Full Dash (from stop press back + X)

180 degree turn (not sure exactly, but I think it was Down, X then down + X) (Must be done during full gallop)

Jump off Agro while riding

Get Agro to make a jump (gallop over a small drop off)

Pet Agro while standing next to him and while riding

I can confirm this. I did this exact list about 2 minutes ago and it has popped for me :)