Tips for platina

Just got this platina trophy and here are some tips for players who wants to plat this game:

1. first of all this game doenst offer a easy platina, expect lot of time consuming trophies and a lot of frustration

2. for the Endangered Lizards trophy: Make a list and list which area's you have completed and which won't. Mark the area's that do not have lizards. Make sure the Lizards ARE DEAD otherwise you wont be able to get the trophy. And Last save after each area so that you dont have to repeat some of the lizards

3. for the Meticulous Collector:

- HTA 3 is hard.... verry verry hard. I cant believe the producers didnt saw that with the grip of wander 5 minutes is way to short. I tried both methods: from the leg to the arm and the super jump. Super jump is faster but harder to pull off, i advise the super jump to get on his belly and then start stabbing him with short stabs. Long stabs will cost wander more time and wil fail faster

-HTA 5 is another hard one. Try to get a "perfect" grip on his head and start with this vital. Then go this arm and make his sword drop. From there on move to his chest en keep stabbing him until you fall off. When you fall of go for his hand,after that go back up for the final vital.

Hope this helps