Secret Garden Forbidden Fruit locations (found here)

I hope I'm not breaking any major rules in making this thread. I just don't want to have this video be on some random page of some random thread. I figured that putting it here would allow the easiest access (with minimal searching) for those looking for the locations of the 48 forbidden fruit in the Secret Garden. I know some of them are hard to find.

I hope this helps some people get the cornucopia trophy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ra911hU9dQ]Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS3) - Cornucopia Trophy (Secret Garden 48 fruit only) - YouTube[/ame]

This is extremely helpful. I sent this link along to my friend who has a friend that was desperately looking for the fruit. He was only able to find like 40 at the most. thanks to this helpful guide, you got my friend's friend the gold trophy.

Edited by Sabre2k2

• 1 month later...

I'm happy it was helpful. That's the entire reason I made the video. When I realized how difficult it was to get the trophy, I figured a video like this would help all those out there spending hours looking. After a while you almost want to give up. I hope I help more than just your friend's friend get out of that situation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...