Shadow of the Colossus: Roar of the Earth

Even after playing this game a dozens of times, I still get stunned by this awesome soundtrack. All tracks are really emotional, and fit perfectly in the game, for example the music that plays in the intro, or when you wait a bit at the title screen and the hawk starts flying along with a incredible track.

And now, after the PS3 port I was wondering about getting the entire soundtrack. Anyone got this? If yes, then how can I? I have been looking for it now.

I have the soundtrack and buy most of my Game Soundtracks from cdjapan.co.jp There are a few other websites that deal with Game Soundtracks so feel free to look around. Keep in mind that there's a huge bootleg scene with video game music and you should always be sure you're buying something authentic.

Reading this I am even more excited. This game came out when I wasn't playing my PS2 and I never picked it up. It was the only game I ever wanted to play on the PS3 from the PS2. I would also like to say, I have been a long time member and am now having to go around and post 10 different times just to change my profile. Shouldn't they be able to let people that have been on here for over a year or two use the website without having to post.