Can I play this yet?

Madbuk

So I downloaded the collection of PS+ and Shadow of the Colossus is going painfully slow, so I was wondering if, since Ico is already finished, I could install Ico and play it with SotC still downloading.

I've never tried playing a game - or doing anything really - while a game downloads. I'm excited to play them both as I have heard great things about them both but have never played/seen them before.

So I downloaded the collection of PS+ and Shadow of the Colossus is going painfully slow, so I was wondering if, since Ico is already finished, I could install Ico and play it with SotC still downloading.

I've never tried playing a game - or doing anything really - while a game downloads. I'm excited to play them both as I have heard great things about them both but have never played/seen them before.

Yes you can install something while you have other stuff downloading

• 2 months later...

If you play offline games, including ICO, you can still download even though you are playing another game aswell. If you play online games it pauses the download for the duration but you can resume after playing the game without it causing any problems for either game

Ps: shame you don't have space for demons souls, it's an amazing game!