XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > I (PS3) > ICO Collection: ICO

Old 09-30-2011, 03:25 PM   #11 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Platinum   Jack of All Trades   Helping Hand   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Member of the Month Winner   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Gold   5,000 Posts   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Thanks for the youtube video I'll be watching that on my spare time before buying the game.
Blaze Naruto Shippuden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:41 PM   #12 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   The Silver Lining   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

ok I'm at the last save with a time of 1:28:20, I'm cutting it close XD probably wasn't a good idea to get the lightsaber.......
Record of Agarest War = Platinum #100
Proudest Platinum: Record of Agarest War
Proudest 100%: Gundeadligne
Learn how to earn the Platinum in Warhawk solo now with corrections to the guide
Qu1ck57r1k3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:44 PM   #13 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   SOTM Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Helping Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qu1ck57r1k3 View Post
ok I'm at the last save with a time of 1:28:20, I'm cutting it close XD probably wasn't a good idea to get the lightsaber.......
Probably not, but I think it's doable! You'll have to be really quick in the last section though and make it through flawlessly. No room for mistakes at all! Remember the last cutscene + credits are approx. 10 minutes.
Angelwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 07:05 PM   #14 (permalink)

Currently saved at the windmill with a total time of 22:32. I had to go for it since the next section would have made me start all the way back at the graveyard more than a handful of times.

So far it seems doable, but there are definitely moments of frustration due to the controls and camera screwing you over a little.
Freaky Ways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 07:22 PM   #15 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   The Silver Lining   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelwork View Post
Probably not, but I think it's doable! You'll have to be really quick in the last section though and make it through flawlessly. No room for mistakes at all! Remember the last cutscene + credits are approx. 10 minutes.
probably would've made it if I didn't go for the watermelon ending, oh well try 2. The Ico plat will be my 5000th trophy
Learn how to earn the Platinum in Warhawk solo now with corrections to the guide
Old 09-30-2011, 07:24 PM   #16 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   SOTM Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Helping Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qu1ck57r1k3 View Post
probably would've made it if I didn't go for the watermelon ending, oh well try 2. The Ico plat will be my 5000th trophy
Haha, you did that too? xD Oh well, better to give it another go and make a better run! Try to land around 01:20:xx when saving at the Main Gate before the last section. You should have more than enough to get it then!
Angelwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 07:49 PM   #17 (permalink)

I have a save right before the lightsaber part so if I can't make this work I have a back up.

Edit: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUU-

-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YES!

5000th Trophy and 80th platinum

Last edited by Qu1ck57r1k3; 09-30-2011 at 08:20 PM.
Old 09-30-2011, 11:52 PM   #18 (permalink)

aww crap I'm at water tower w/ 1:16:21

also got lightsaber, figured it would pay for itself in saved time down the road... guess not - ive also been saving more but man! there is ZERO room for error here. aside from saving more ive been mostly tight... not 1:32 insane youtube tight, but reasonably so (i thought)

ah well, guess i'll just avoid dying and get the platinum some other time, im not gonna do a 3rd run as SotC is beckoning (first time playing either)
SamusekTDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:28 AM   #19 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Das_Kollaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamusekTDS View Post
aww crap I'm at water tower w/ 1:16:21

also got lightsaber, figured it would pay for itself in saved time down the road... guess not - ive also been saving more but man! there is ZERO room for error here. aside from saving more ive been mostly tight... not 1:32 insane youtube tight, but reasonably so (i thought)

ah well, guess i'll just avoid dying and get the platinum some other time, im not gonna do a 3rd run as SotC is beckoning (first time playing either)
The lightsaber is good but you shouldn't need to fight anything on your speedrun, and if you do, the sword would be sufficient. And yes, there's nearly no room for error and you'll need to refine your steps. It just takes a little patience

-BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED-

Das_Kollaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 02:57 AM   #20 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   Staff - Super Moderator   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Awesome Mystery Award   Guide Supplement Bronze   Bright Idea!   THL Season 2 Champions - Team 4Play
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelwork View Post
I recommend following this speed run: ICO 1:32:54 Part 1 - YouTube
Noted for use later .
BreadSkin is offline   Reply With Quote