missing a crystal..Help!

in ice age 3 im missing the last crystal in the level lonesome sloth..it sais its behind the fireplace and in the last room..i went there theres nothing just another fireplace!..someone please help!

EDIT:

I found the crystal..its kinda wiered the 2nds crystal and the 3rd crystal switched places..so if u cant find the 3rd crystal..go to cave on left right after the swinging spiders..if you cant find the second its where the jumping toadstools are..keep going upp untill u reach the fireplace..behind it is a cave covered with webs. go through it and ul find it:)

Edited by adam4343

• 4 months later...

i have a problem finding 3rd crystal of level Lonesome Sloth !

I can't find it and I've read the guide as well !

Guide writes :

- After bouncing up the first set of toadstools you reach the room with spiders and molehogs.Work your way up the platforms and accross the toadstools until you reach a campfire. Behind the campfire there is a cave entrance covered by spider webs. Burn the webs and follow the tunnel through. Keep following to the left and you'll enter a corridor with lots and lots of spiders. Keep walking down there and you'll see the crystal at the back of the room.

please help me , I went in that place but no crystal inside !!!

I search for a video in youtube or google but nothing !!!

Is there a glitch ?

any help welcome