• 26-35 hours
    • 36-50 hours
    • 51-75 hours
    • 76-100 hours
    • 100+ hours

Unknown.JPG

Estimated Time to 100% Length: ????

• Visit the 100% Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I gave it over 20 hours as I did 2 play-throughs - Normal then Survivor... I've clocked over a week with big gaps and breaks of course. I've truly enjoyed my Hard playthrough and it is indeed highly recommended that anyone wanting to play this dark horse of a game should do it on Normal first. Get used to its unique combat style before going all the way...

• 1 year later...

I went with 6-10 though it took me 12. The reason for this is that I did two playthroughs, but I would recommend just starting on Survivor. It really isn't any more difficult. There are less items but I never came close to running out of anything. Plus you can do the exploit to gain an extra arrow making most of the combat a joke. There's also a part where you can farm replays if you have cigarettes and a bullet, if you are really struggling.

I went with 6-10 though it took me 12. The reason for this is that I did two playthroughs, but I would recommend just starting on Survivor. It really isn't any more difficult. There are less items but I never came close to running out of anything. Plus you can do the exploit to gain an extra arrow making most of the combat a joke. There's also a part where you can farm replays if you have cigarettes and a bullet, if you are really struggling.

Completed it back on the 360, when it came out.

Would you say it is still playable and fun?

Want to play it again, but don't know if it's worth it again after all this time. :think:

• 5 months later...