My thoughts on I Am Alive and a couple of tips.

mcclane3

First, I want to say that I really enjoyed the "survival action" experience in this game and I'd like to add a couple of things for those new to the game:

-- Normal playthrough is a must, you need to know before attempting the Survivor trophy locations of enemies, supplies, survivors, map, etc.

-- Don't be scared about Survivor playthrough, as long as you remember the supplies' locations, nothing will stop you. The only thing different from Normal difficulty is the tries, that's it, even damage is the same in both difficulties.

--There's a way to get 2 arrows on the boat stage, through a glitch. If the arrow for no apparent reason disappears, look for it all over the boat, you'll find that it's stuck on a gang member already killed (with the arrow) and then another will appear, that's it, no strategy required.

-- The number of survivors vary on the PS3 and on the PleaseFixMe. On the 360, there are 21 survivors and on the PS3 there are only 20. The old couple counts as 2 on the 360 while on the PS3 only 1. The cigarrette old man counts twice as well on the 360 while on the PS3 only 1. I verified with this: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY-ZHxgeUZQ](08/08)I AM ALIVE (0 DEATHS- Survivor difficulty)123%+all 21/20 survivors+hidden shotgun - YouTube[/ame]. That's the 360 playthrough, you can check while playing.

That's it, hope it helps someone.