Missing victims/survivors?

bronx

As the title inquires, have any of you experience missing victims/survivors? As in, they are not where they are supposed to be.

I've gone through the game twice now (somewhat painfully, I might add, with the constant freezes and entire level restarts due to loading lock ups) and the guy that is supposed to be pinned beneath the rubble near the forklift is not there. The elderly couple is not on the roof near the water tower, either.

I had done a lot of exploring into that area before I was directed over there, so I thought I may have caused the bug. But, I was pretty linear on the second-go-round and still nothing.

Any ideas? Did the dust carry them away? Anyone else have issues with victims/survivors?

Weird, I had no problems at all. I followed a video guide and could find them all in the places they were supposed to be.

It is the first time I hear of someone with a glitch like this... did you follow a video guide? I'm not sure, but maybe if you don't find them in X chapter you can't find them on the others.

What if you try reinstalling the game? I do not know if it would work, but it is good to give it a shot.

Good luck with it.

Cheers

I haven't encountered any problems during my two playthroughs of the game either. I found all Survivors where they're supposed to be. Re-installing the game or double checking if you try to find them at the time given in a guide might help, but I crossed paths with some of them at earlier and later points than recommended multiple times. Including Survivors that claim to die soon, like the one that asks you for a final cigarette.

I actually re-installed the game an additional two times, as, initially, I could not even make it beyond the second chapter due to constant freezes. Third time wound up being a charm for that (at least game breaking freezes, that is), but the rubble victim and the elderly couple were missing.

I followed a video guide, but primarily a text-based guide (I find that easier). And, on my first playthrough I thought I may have messed it up by being in that area before suggested. However, the second-go-round, I did nothing out of order and still nothing for the rubble man. The battery was not even on the roof.

It took me three installs, so I'm going to give it one more full play and hope for the best. It's disappointing and a little frustrating to see this may only be me, though. I was hoping to 100% this.

Thanks for the replies, guys.