SURVIVOR, Changing difficulties ?

chrisandsheva

Can anyone say if i will get the survivor trophy or not... what i done was (stupidly) lower the difficulty after getting wasted very early in game.. then quit out, (long day etc).. But when i started playing it the next day instead of continuing i restarted the lvl and am still on survivor.. no retries at checkpoints etc, that was a few days ago But after starting this back up i haven't been able to put it away... ie restarting lvls from like 4 back, just to try different approaches etc, am loving this game, am at hotel now, the clock says about 10 hours but have put twice that in easy... got most of trophies except tomatoes, elevator and All survivors, rescued 12 so far but very doubtfull i can get many more... So any thoughts if the survivor will unlock or not ?.. as would like to 100% this, love it But 3 playthroughs 'might' prove to much...

Mad, have to reply as i can't edit.. on ps browser so prob that...

So it unlocked, but was a bit gutted still as i got 19/20 survivors, missed the (2nd) guy in mall, And prob cos the game 'made' me back off/stay away from him, Having to watch out for the kid first etc... so after a few days i give it another play.. did everything (trophy wise) Again but it only took just under 4 hrs... suppose it was a good 'cocept' for a game and hope theres a proper (polished) sequel, or similar kind of game due for release. Also i only had one freeze, and that was on 2nd run.. ppl saying it's broke for them, so i must of been lucky. But have to say If this was a little cheaper i would defo recommend it to my m8's or anyone.

• 6 years later...

Darn it, it was worth a shot... changing the difficulty from NORMAL to SURVIVOR in the last chapter. I knew it won't unlock but I just had to try LOL...

BTW I attempted this by downloading a cloud save of the last chapter and replacing my "finished game save". DO NOT attempt to do this while on your trophy run as it may glitch and you won't get the difficulty related trophy in the end. I was hoping that this would sort of be an "Apotheon" style difficulty-switch.