Backtracking to victims?

vanja51

Hi! Is there a possibility later in the game to get back to the ship where you got a transmitter after you exit it?

I think i left one of the victims there and now my objective is "signal the boat from the top of the building" and i can´t find any way back to the ship...?

As I understood, you have to save all 20 victims in one playthrought, right?

Yes, all in one go and no, you cannot go back. This is something that upsets me quite a bit, there are survivors who you could technically get back to because the way is still there, but the game just won't let you re-enter these areas. "You are going the wrong way." What? Shut up, it's my game, I go where I want to, thanks.

Am probably not playing the game again. It was sort of good, but not replay good.

Edited by SoPoF

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Got a similar question:

Can you backtrack to the shotgun-giving victim after you do the segment on the ship? I read that you could get to him before getting to Henry's, but I missed it. I'm in the ship now and I could go back a few chapters, but I don't want to if I don't have to :(

EDIT: For anyone else who wants to know, yes you can backtrack to the shotgun guy. You actually go very close by there on your way back to Henry's so it wouldn't be much backtracking. Just make sure you have the items you need.

Edited by phoenragon