Trophy Difficulty Rating

ShadowAFC

Rate the trophy difficulty  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/trophy_40.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.12

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Tuffinz

Give it a 3.5, It takes some time to get fully used to the controls and remember where everything is... survivor mode was a piece of cake by the end of the game i had tons of stuff left and still alot of ammo.

Not a bad game and really didnt deserve the low rating it got.

Edited by b0shey

Three; I got most of it done without a guide. Only needed help on two victim locations, and one gas can location for the elevator repair. You have such an overstock of supplies and retries by the end, it's laughable.

The only aspect I found "difficult" (or more accurately, aggravating), was wandering through the dust. That got old fast.

• 2 weeks later...

I voted 4 because of the victims. With use of a guide, its way easier, but finding all victims without the guide actually makes it a decent challenge.

This game got so much potential, i hope to see a disc version in the future.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I had to vote a 3 on it. This game is easy, I followed what the guide recommended and did it on normal first and then survivor. Both were a cake walk and since I didn't help many of the victims in the second go, I had even more supplies on survivor mode than normal.

Easy 100%.

• 3 weeks later...

Its a 1 for me. I just played normal on the first run and managed to save 16 survivors. I tought the survivor will be hard, but no, it was easier than normal, because I knew everything. I saved the last 4 people with the guide, and thats it. But it is a really good game, I enjoyed playing it.

• 4 months later...

3/10. I finished my normal play through with enough supplies to get me through at least 2 more runs even though I saved all the victims. And I needed barely any of the Retry's anyway. I didn't finish survivor yet, but I'm close to the end. My supplies are pretty high once again and I still barely used retry's.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Personal vote: 3

Casual gamer: probably 3-5

The hardest trophy here would either be helping/rescuing all 20 survivors or beating the game on survivor mode. However, neither trophy is actually "hard" per se. I managed to help 15 or 16 survivors without a guide on my first playthrough, so you'll only need a guide for a few that are kinda hidden. And as for survivor difficulty, the game is extremely exaggerating when it says you will have a serious lack of supplies. Only a few supplies aren't where they were on normal difficulty, so you'll still end up having pretty big stockpiles of soda cans, water, and even fruit cocktails if you're diligent. The hardest part about this game is the controls and keeping yourself from getting shot more than once. Two shots will usually equal death, so you have to be quick during encounters.

Despite the subpar controls, this was still a good game in my opinion, and a good taste of survival adventure for those who have never played an action game where you don't have a wealth of ammo, supplies, guns, etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Voted 4/10. The climbing sections can be tricky if you don't know where to go. Especially at the beginning of the game since you're low on supplies. Also, some enemy encounters are tough because you can't melee them freely. It's just a QTE that gets interrupted if there's more than one enemy.

• 1 year later...

3/10 for me. I didn't really had a hard time on my Survivor run as I did it on Normal first. Got used to the game/combat style and it was a breeze playing it on a very enjoyable second time around. I followed

complete 100% walkthrough. It's the best one out there so far regarding this game. Her videos really helped a bunch and it tremendously made my life easier - soft spoken, comprehensive, honest and covers everything.

I farmed a few retries and ended up still having 23 after finishing the game as well as a hoard of supplies. The last battle with a horde of enemies at the pier was a BIG JOKE! Nothing so hard at all with that one as I just camped on the rooftop and waited for the enemies to come to me - then dispatched them with the bow... especially the HEAVY armoured dude... LOL he's wearing "ordinary trousers" so... you know where to shoot him for an easy takedown... The double arrow also helped a lot though I still had 5 pistol bullets and 3 shotgun rounds in the end.

Really great game (just forgive the finicky/stubborn controls) which to me had great potential had the developers/Ubisoft didn't screw it up. I'd go for a Part 2 if there is one.

Edited by Naps

• 1 year later...

I gave it 3/10, using a guide for items/survivors. Biggest challenge was the combat at times. Sometimes the enemies behave erratically or are placed too close to each other making taking them out a little difficult. Using the bow glitch to gain an extra arrow makes most of the combat a joke. I finished Survivor difficulty with 11 bullets due to this glitch.

Survivor difficulty really isn't all that harder than normal. I would recommend just going through on Survivor the first time.

Sometimes the climbing can be clunky and cost you stamina or a retry. I had a couple times where he just refused to climb around a corner or climb up.