XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 02-23-2011, 10:56 AM   #1
Arturia

Send a message via Skype™ to Arturia

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 2 MVP   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Default DLC Dungeons

So i am only level 20 and thinking about downloading those Dungeons from the psn store, now my question is, would these dungeons be hard for me at my current level? and if they are what level should i try them at?

Just recently added to the PSN store for Hyperdimension:

Black Heart Booster 1 - Inceases stats related to meele and ranged attacks STR +20 INT 20 AGI +10
Compa Booster 1 - Int +20 Men +20 Luck +10
Green heart booster 1 - int +20 men +10 agi +20
If Booster 1 - str +20 vit +20 agi +10
Neptune Booster 1- str +20 int +20 agi +10
White Heart Booster 1 - vit +20 men +20 luck +10

.99cents for each of them

Sig & Avatar done by ESYLD

Arturia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 01:00 PM   #2
Strifey

The Giant Bull one is recommended level 7 and is located in Planeptune. The others are in Lastation and Leanbox and have recommended levels of 15, 20, and 25.
Strifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 04:28 PM   #3
darkrpger

I think that you'll be fine. I did each of those 5-7 levels below the games suggested levels, but, if you're playing on hard, your experience could be quite different than mine was.
darkrpger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 04:49 PM   #4
Arturia

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 2 MVP   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze

Thanks y'all. I probably just plow threw them then.

Old 02-23-2011, 09:52 PM   #5
darkrpger

So...how did you do w/ those fights?
darkrpger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:00 AM   #6
Arturia

They were pretty easy, except for the L25 one. But didn't cause too much problems as i still beat it.

Old 02-24-2011, 03:25 AM   #7
Gazadriel

This game is extremely easy, even on hard... You might have to defend at the end of each turn for some of the stronger enemies, but generally you can get through most battles pretty easily. Just make sure you fight the Clione at the monster circles. Their EXP values are different, though. The highest I've gotten is 150,000 EXP ( They very, especially in story dungeons as you may be over-leveled for some scenarios later in the game, so it won't even dent your EXP ). But generally, it usually gives you at least one level. At least till the 40s.

Last edited by Gazadriel; 02-24-2011 at 03:26 AM.
Gazadriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 01:47 AM   #8
Arturia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazadriel View Post
This game is extremely easy, even on hard... You might have to defend at the end of each turn for some of the stronger enemies, but generally you can get through most battles pretty easily. Just make sure you fight the Clione at the monster circles. Their EXP values are different, though. The highest I've gotten is 150,000 EXP ( They very, especially in story dungeons as you may be over-leveled for some scenarios later in the game, so it won't even dent your EXP ). But generally, it usually gives you at least one level. At least till the 40s.
Yea i know what u mean, to be honest i haven't really defended in Hard till i got owned by Black Heart fighting her for the third time which then i had to go from pure offense to throwing in some defense in there. I know those Clione give tons of exp, i got 150k before and i here in the later higher dungeons that there suppose to give more xp.

But Gazadriel, i have a question, not sure if u can answer it or not depending on how far ur in the game. But can u recruit the goddess towards the end of the game only and not early on(keys frag part)? Since ur suppose to need the last dungeon from what i read

Old 02-25-2011, 02:05 AM   #9
Gazadriel

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaoran369 View Post
But Gazadriel, i have a question, not sure if u can answer it or not depending on how far ur in the game. But can u recruit the goddess towards the end of the game only and not early on(keys frag part)? Since ur suppose to need the last dungeon from what i read
You can recruit them before the final dungeon, after you collect the Weapons ( And receive their specific trophies ) to unlock Celestia. . You have to have at least 30% - 40% of their share gauge filled in order for the event to show up. I haven't confirmed this myself, though. I'm at the weapon collect part now, but I haven't found much time to play it. I'll probably have a better answer Saturday.
Old 02-25-2011, 02:21 AM   #10
Arturia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazadriel View Post
You can recruit them before the final dungeon, after you collect the Weapons ( And receive their specific trophies ) to unlock Celestia. . You have to have at least 30% - 40% of their share gauge filled in order for the event to show up. I haven't confirmed this myself, though. I'm at the weapon collect part now, but I haven't found much time to play it. I'll probably have a better answer Saturday.
Guess i should ask next is, when is the weapon collecting part and do u have to make them, as in synthesizing it? I know i am not that far into the game as i only collected 1 key frag (lastation) but i don't wanna mess up early so i gotta ask

Edit: Guess i should ask also, do u get to synthesize later in the game? Like getting making stronger weapons or stuck with the stuff from the shop and the ones u find. Not sure if bosses drop any as i haven't gotten any that way yet.

Last edited by Arturia; 02-25-2011 at 02:23 AM.