DLC Dungeons

Arturia

So i am only level 20 and thinking about downloading those Dungeons from the psn store, now my question is, would these dungeons be hard for me at my current level? and if they are what level should i try them at? :think:

Just recently added to the PSN store for Hyperdimension:

Black Heart Booster 1 - Inceases stats related to meele and ranged attacks STR +20 INT 20 AGI +10

Compa Booster 1 - Int +20 Men +20 Luck +10

Green heart booster 1 - int +20 men +10 agi +20

If Booster 1 - str +20 vit +20 agi +10

Neptune Booster 1- str +20 int +20 agi +10

White Heart Booster 1 - vit +20 men +20 luck +10

.99cents for each of them

This game is extremely easy, even on hard... You might have to defend at the end of each turn for some of the stronger enemies, but generally you can get through most battles pretty easily. Just make sure you fight the Clione at the monster circles. Their EXP values are different, though. The highest I've gotten is 150,000 EXP ( They very, especially in story dungeons as you may be over-leveled for some scenarios later in the game, so it won't even dent your EXP ). But generally, it usually gives you at least one level. At least till the 40s.

Edited by Gazadriel

This game is extremely easy, even on hard... You might have to defend at the end of each turn for some of the stronger enemies, but generally you can get through most battles pretty easily. Just make sure you fight the Clione at the monster circles. Their EXP values are different, though. The highest I've gotten is 150,000 EXP ( They very, especially in story dungeons as you may be over-leveled for some scenarios later in the game, so it won't even dent your EXP ). But generally, it usually gives you at least one level. At least till the 40s.

Yea i know what u mean, to be honest i haven't really defended in Hard till i got owned by Black Heart fighting her for the third time which then i had to go from pure offense to throwing in some defense in there. I know those Clione give tons of exp, i got 150k before and i here in the later higher dungeons that there suppose to give more xp.

But Gazadriel, i have a question, not sure if u can answer it or not depending on how far ur in the game. But can u recruit the goddess towards the end of the game only and not early on(keys frag part)? Since ur suppose to need the last dungeon from what i read :think:

But Gazadriel, i have a question, not sure if u can answer it or not depending on how far ur in the game. But can u recruit the goddess towards the end of the game only and not early on(keys frag part)? Since ur suppose to need the last dungeon from what i read :think:

You can recruit them before the final dungeon, after you collect the Weapons ( And receive their specific trophies ) to unlock Celestia. . You have to have at least 30% - 40% of their share gauge filled in order for the event to show up. I haven't confirmed this myself, though. I'm at the weapon collect part now, but I haven't found much time to play it. I'll probably have a better answer Saturday.

You can recruit them before the final dungeon, after you collect the Weapons ( And receive their specific trophies ) to unlock Celestia. . You have to have at least 30% - 40% of their share gauge filled in order for the event to show up. I haven't confirmed this myself, though. I'm at the weapon collect part now, but I haven't found much time to play it. I'll probably have a better answer Saturday.

Guess i should ask next is, when is the weapon collecting part and do u have to make them, as in synthesizing it? I know i am not that far into the game as i only collected 1 key frag (lastation) but i don't wanna mess up early so i gotta ask :p

Edit: Guess i should ask also, do u get to synthesize later in the game? Like getting making stronger weapons or stuck with the stuff from the shop and the ones u find. Not sure if bosses drop any as i haven't gotten any that way yet.

Edited by Arturia

Guess i should ask next is, when is the weapon collecting part and do u have to make them, as in synthesizing it? I know i am not that far into the game as i only collected 1 key frag (lastation) but i don't wanna mess up early so i gotta ask :p

Edit: Guess i should ask also, do u get to synthesize later in the game? Like getting making stronger weapons or stuck with the stuff from the shop and the ones u find. Not sure if bosses drop any as i haven't gotten any that way yet.

You can't synthesize weapons. Only skills... Silly, I know. Also, weapons unlock in the store as you level ( To keep it balanced, I suppose ). However, you do get weapons from the timed dungeon sometimes... But you have to look for them, and that may give you a bad time if you're shooting for the S-Ranking.

You can't synthesize weapons. Only skills... Silly, I know. Also, weapons unlock in the store as you level ( To keep it balanced, I suppose ). However, you do get weapons from the timed dungeon sometimes... But you have to look for them, and that may give you a bad time if you're shooting for the S-Ranking.

Wow u can synthesize skills, that's pretty wack but awesome at the same time :p I guess i either do have that right now or i just haven't figured it out lol I kind of figured u get weapons and whatnot from the dungeon as i found those processing pieces and a few bangles. But i do kudos the system for it to keep the game balance with the whole level and weapon thing.

Wow u can synthesize skills, that's pretty wack but awesome at the same time :p I guess i either do have that right now or i just haven't figured it out lol I kind of figured u get weapons and whatnot from the dungeon as i found those processing pieces and a few bangles. But i do kudos the system for it to keep the game balance with the whole level and weapon thing.

Yeah, those bottles you get after battles go to skills, which are mainly healing based. Some of them are buffs, but very few are. You gain more as you level up. Most of them are really useless, though.

Well, the shop is balanced. It doesn't mean you'll find a weapon or an accessory that they don't have in stock for a while.

Processing Pieces are weird. Its like a trade off system. As they have their own strengths and weaknesses. I want one that boosts everything before I change it from the default.

Yeah, those bottles you get after battles go to skills, which are mainly healing based. Some of them are buffs, but very few are. You gain more as you level up. Most of them are really useless, though.

Well, the shop is balanced. It doesn't mean you'll find a weapon or an accessory that they don't have in stock for a while.

Processing Pieces are weird. Its like a trade off system. As they have their own strengths and weaknesses. I want one that boosts everything before I change it from the default.

Ah so that is what u were referring too, i thought later u actually get to mix skills in together like Neptune Break and Fantasy Zone and then would get like Neptune Zone :rolleyes: from it haha Guess i thought wrong :p But I know what ur talking about now, it was one of those moments where i was figuring out to heal and ran across those skills, gotta say that's one hell of a hit or miss system when u don't got enough % in them :p

Excluding Bangles that increase Def/M-Def and other stats, is there higher level items that change ur appearance that give u anything later in the game that will increase ur stats or maybe have a passive skill? Since i haven't run into any of those as of yet as the ones i have just give ur character cute things, like cat ears and different colour bows.

Processing overall when u transform is great i have to say, but when u gotta mix and match to get what u want (Vit, Str, Agi, etc) sometimes you have to sacrifice one stat for another which can be a pain, plus then u look weird if u have pieces that aren't the same like fire with earth :whistle: