Delayed?

PrinniesDood

Sadly ... it is delayed. :(

Those who preordered got an email about the circumstances.

To our valued customers,

I am sending this e-mail notification to inform you about the status of your Hyperdimension Neptunia Preorder. Some of you may have noticed that your account was billed for your order and I wanted to clear up what exactly was going on. Your order information was sent to our warehouse on Tuesday, February 8th, in preparation to be shipped on Thursday and Friday, February 10th/11th. Your orders have all been printed and our warehouse has completed as much packing as possible. Due to severe weather issues, our game shipment has not yet arrived at our warehouse. As of this e-mail, it is currently stuck in Missouri. We cannot guarantee when the games will arrive, but we are expecting them to get here sometime next week. Since our warehouse has begun packing your order, it triggered our billing process and accepted the funds for your orders. If this is an issue for you, please contact us and we will do our best to help rectify things.

Since the warehouse has prepared for your orders so far in advance, they should ship out very quickly after we receive the games. Also, in order to expedite the shipping process, we have upgraded all “free shipping” orders to Priority Mail, which should ensure your shipment arrives in 2-5 business days instead of the usual 3-7. I (and the rest of the NISA Online Store Staff) sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and confusion you’ve experienced due to this issue and I assure you we are working around the clock to get everything taken care of as quickly as possible. We are still working hard to respond to all of the support inquiries we have received this week, but due to the extremely large call and e-mail volumes, we may not get back to everyone until early next week. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, you may call us at (714) 540-1122, file a case on our website, e-mail our support address (store@nisamerica.com), or reply to this e-mail and I will personally handle your case for you. Thank you so much for your support! We are beyond thankful for all of your outstanding support and hope we can continue to do business with you as long as possible.

Note: If you preordered Neptunia and Ar tonelico Qoga together, you were not billed for your order and your order will be shipping out early next month. Thanks!

edit: the mail is from 12th Febuary! ^^

Edited by NomYacc

This is how my Neptunia scenerio went down.

2-15-11 Got a text that my copy would be in on wednsday.

2-16-11 1pm. Called the Gamestop I pre oredered the game from, and was told that the game was pushed back till the 25th.

2-16-11 4pm. Called the same Gamestop, talked to the same person, and was told the game was in.

Went to pick it up, and the game is SWEET!:applause:

The sad thing is, I know deep down, that they NEVER would have called me to tell me it was in. I would have foolishly went whisling into the store to pick up the game on the 25th, like told, and they would have said 'Sorry, we sold out. We can only keep pre orders for 48 hours, blah blah blah'.

I swear, I hate Gamestop.....

This is how my Neptunia scenerio went down.

2-15-11 Got a text that my copy would be in on wednsday.

2-16-11 1pm. Called the Gamestop I pre oredered the game from, and was told that the game was pushed back till the 25th.

2-16-11 4pm. Called the same Gamestop, talked to the same person, and was told the game was in.

Went to pick it up, and the game is SWEET!:applause:

The sad thing is, I know deep down, that they NEVER would have called me to tell me it was in. I would have foolishly went whisling into the store to pick up the game on the 25th, like told, and they would have said 'Sorry, we sold out. We can only keep pre orders for 48 hours, blah blah blah'.

I swear, I hate Gamestop.....

Okay that is messed up the employee could of checked their shipping log and see if it was in it instead of looking at the new release page which on that day you called it wasn't even in the New Release section in their computers.

I'm kind of getting frustrated. I preordered directly from NISA store and it hasn't even shipped yet.

I agree w/ the other poster who suggested that you send them an e-mail to check on the status of your order.

I also pre-ordered mine directly from nisa & should have received it around the 13th or 14th. Unfortunately, it was delayed by bad weather - and I didn't actually get it until the 19th.

Did you order Neptune & Ar tonelico(3) together, by any chance?

I know that in these cases, it won't be shipped until next month when Qoga is shipped.

btw...are you in the U.S.A.?

Since the orders from the nisa store were delayed by the bad weather, they should have upgraded your shipping method (if you chose the free shipping) to priority mail and sent you an e-mail w/ the ship-date and the USPS's information (including a tracking number).

There should also be a link to check the status of your order.

With my order, the information that I got from clicking on the tracking number link, was pretty detailed (and much more efficient than I would have thought:)

The night of Thursday, 2-17-11 - it was scanned-in in Anaheim, Ca.

On Friday night (2-18) it was scanned-in in southern jersey.

The following morning (Saturday), it was scanned & sorted in my local post-office...and I received it in that day's mail before noon...like I said...much quicker than I would have expected,

Edited by darkrpger

Engand, UK.

From what I hear, quite a few people who are living in Canada haven't recieved their copy of the game yet.

Yeah. I've heard the same about Canada.

That doesn't really sound like all that long, considering that your order went from California to England.

Do you usually receive your packages in less time?