Connection issue = Freezing

MMDE

Just like Trinity Universe, this game has major issues when it comes to freezing whenever you get a connection issue while posting your scores to the online server. In Trinity Universe you could choose if you wanted to upload your new score to the server or not, but in this game it happens every time you finish an option dungeon. Really sucks to have to turn off the console after having got an S in a dungeon. If you have this problem, I would recommend being signed out of PSN while playing the game.

Just like Trinity Universe, this game has major issues when it comes to freezing whenever you get a connection issue while posting your scores to the online server. In Trinity Universe you could choose if you wanted to upload your new score to the server or not, but in this game it happens every time you finish an option dungeon. Really sucks to have to turn off the console after having got an S in a dungeon. If you have this problem, I would recommend being signed out of PSN while playing the game.

I never gotten that problem I didn't even know that this game up Load ur score to the server.

I never gotten that problem I didn't even know that this game up Load ur score to the server.

Well, I know it does, all too well in fact. It's for each quest. Anyways, I had to quit playing the game, the text was so small and unreadable on a SDTV, especially where it the most counted (in-battle and menu etc).

• 8 months later...

After this happened to me the first few times in the optional dungeons, I was simply not going to ever let it happen again. Once I learned what I needed to do, I did this every time. That is, before I insert the HDN disc into the PS3, I Disable the PS3's Network Connection. Then I play the game. After I quit playing the game for the time being, I immediately go back to re-Enable the PS3's Network Connection. Easily solved and I NEVER have to fear losing anything.

For me, it is simply not worth getting to the end of an optional dungeon, to successfully defeat the boss or achieve the final requirement, only to then be forced to LOSE IT ALL because of the screen freeze. I will consider being "ranked online" later when it doesn't matter, after the Plat.