so far liking this game but i have one problem

thelostkin

I really don't know what the hate is for this game.. it's pretty good and it's what I've come to expect from a JRPG but I wouldn't say it's a great game compared to like Ni No Kuni... the one problem i have is when the game allows you to skip all the battle animations... you really do want to skip them because you just get tired of looking at them after an hour or so.. and especially considering the attack animations just take forever to go into effect.. it almost feels like the game is forcing me to miss a part of the game and I don't get to experience it as a whole

I don't mind seeing attack animations and seeing the girls transform, but when you're being timed on how long you're in the dungeon, it's like yeah um I don't have time for that. No wonder they removed the timed rankings in Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 and Victory.

But I remember what the game was like before the patch. *referring to when I was playing the Japanese version. And let's just say that people who have complaints with the game now don't know how bad it was before the patch.

I also forgot to mention that I hate the ridiculous amount of DLC NIS games have... there's a lot of good free ones but the ones you have to pay for.. it feels like you won't be able to experience everything unless you buy these DLC...and to add to the disappointment, the DLC gives you weapons that ruins the experience of the base game... I went through DLC dungeons not knowing I would get a really good weapon for Neptune that is better than the next 3 or 4 weapons that I supposedly would've bought from the base game if i didn't have the DLC

I also forgot to mention that I hate the ridiculous amount of DLC NIS games have... there's a lot of good free ones but the ones you have to pay for.. it feels like you won't be able to experience everything unless you buy these DLC...and to add to the disappointment, the DLC gives you weapons that ruins the experience of the base game... I went through DLC dungeons not knowing I would get a really good weapon for Neptune that is better than the next 3 or 4 weapons that I supposedly would've bought from the base game if i didn't have the DLC

This is a Compile Heart game not a NIS game. The reason for so much DLC is because Compile Heart is a niche company who is just trying to survive. They're not like Capcom, EA, Activision or Square Enix who are basically rolling in dough. But I do think they're reasonably priced unlike a few games I can think of.

Edited by Shuffle

This is a Compile Heart game not a NIS game. The reason for so much DLC is because Compile Heart is a niche company who is just trying to survive. They're not like Capcom, EA, Activision or Square Enix who are basically rolling in dough. But I do think they're reasonably priced unlike a few games I can think of.

lol you have to pay roughly $95 if you wanted to get ALL of the priced DLC.... what is the point of releasing so much DLC when I'm sure no one especially in NA will spend that much on such a relatively unknown game let alone big popular games... i wouldn't spend one cent on the DLC unless it was a very well made game like Ni No Kuni

Edited by thelostkin

lol you have to pay roughly $95 if you wanted to get ALL of the priced DLC.... what is the point of releasing so much DLC when I'm sure no one especially in NA will spend that much on such a relatively unknown game let alone big popular games... i wouldn't spend one cent on the DLC unless it was a very well made game like Ni No Kuni

Psssh for a game NISA localized into America, I own all DLC for both Hyperdimension Neptunia games they brought over and plan to do the same with Neptunia Victory. I can spend $95 on DLC for a Niche game but never on a popular game. Though then again I really don't play popular games to begin with.

Though not even I can buy all of the DLC Idolm@ster 2 PS3 version has.

Psssh for a game NISA localized into America, I own all DLC for both Hyperdimension Neptunia games they brought over and plan to do the same with Neptunia Victory. I can spend $95 on DLC for a Niche game but never on a popular game. Though then again I really don't play popular games to begin with.

Though not even I can buy all of the DLC Idolm@ster 2 PS3 version has.

well all i can say is you're one out of a hundred and have money laying around