Hyperdimension Neptunia Anime

Shuffle

New story or the same story from the first Hyperdimension Neptunia?

Haven't played the first one, it would be nice to see it as an anime :D And no CFW Trick please, that sick sick thing...

Probably will be based off of the 1st game, but yes I also don't want to see CFW Trick and CFW Trick is only in the 2nd game just to torment Rom and Ram I guess.

On an unrelated note but didn't want to make a new thread for it, Hyperdimension Neptunia is also getting an App for Android phones and later on for the iPhone

Compile Heart is bringing the Neptunia series to smartphones. Unfortunately, the setting isn't an ongoing war in the Appiverse between Samsung-chan and Apple-chan with flocks of enraged emus you can summon.

God App Neptune is a communication game where you can interact with Neptune and Noire. They say different things depend on the time of day you use the app. Visit them on your birthday and you might get a special message.

You can improve your relationship with Neptune and Noire by using God App Neptune everyday. Building your relationship will change the alarm feature and how they interact with you.

That's right you can use God App Neptune as an alarm clock. There's a photography part too where you can take pictures with Neptune and Noire, but you need to buy the full version to use it. Neptune and Norie cost 500 yen each. Compile Heart also plans on selling costumes like swimwear for 350 yen each and extra voices like a summer voice set for 170 yen.

God App Neptune comes out for Android on August 30. An iPhone version is in development too, but doesn’t have a set release date.

Neptunia? There's An Android App For That | Siliconera

Yeah, I heard about that yesterday. I wouldn't want a Blanc app... "Wake up you stupid *sshole, get a f*cking life!" ...Yeah, I don't want that

Well it's Noire or Neptune you can choose from or I guess both. Not sure why Blanc, Vert, or even the ones from Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 don't have 1. I suppose I could understand why the company crossover characters wouldn't have 1 like IF, Compa, Gust, 5pb., Cave, Falcom, Broccoli, etc.

• 3 months later...

Hyperdimension Neptunia Anime to Air Next Summer

Enterbrain's Weekly Famitsu magazine is reporting this week that the anime adaptation of Compile Heart's Chō Jigen Game Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia) role-playing games will begin airing next summer.

NIS America released the Hyperdimension Neptunia and Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 games in North America, and it will release Kami Jigen Game Neptune V as Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory. All three games anthropomorphize the game console wars as female role-playing game characters.

Source: Anime News Network

http://images.4chan.org/vg/src/1356529934296.jpg

And here a link to the official anime website:

Nep-anime.tv

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...