Few questions before I buy

Faenix1

Hello, I've been interested in this game for awhile but I could never find it. Well I did and i have a few questions:

1. In the sequel is there a save game import feature?

2. Is there any real difference between the NTSC and PAL versions? Only NTSC versions I can find are over $150, where as I found a PAL copy for $30.

3. Is the game worth it for $29.99?

Thank you for your time.

Hello, I've been interested in this game for awhile but I could never find it. Well I did and i have a few questions:

1. In the sequel is there a save game import feature?

2. Is there any real difference between the NTSC and PAL versions? Only NTSC versions I can find are over $150, where as I found a PAL copy for $30.

3. Is the game worth it for $29.99?

Thank you for your time.

1. The sequel takes place in another continuity, so no.

2. Both versions have the same trophy list, and as far as I'm aware, there are no differences.

3. Depends. The game itself has repetitive gameplay, horrible mechanics such as the infamous auto-healing system, and a poor script with a cliched story topped with bland characters and many game-related jokes that will make you cringe. However, the game has an easy, if long and boring platinum. Otherwise, I'd stay away from this game.

As invader said it depends on what kind of games you like. The game is very repetitive and the story isn't the best there is in an jrpg. I still have fun with the game. But unless you have to because you missed something you wouldn't want to play a second playtrough. I would say 15 bucks is about the worth of the game. It's nice to play once. But definitly not a second time.

The game is easy for a platinum but be prepared to spend time with grinding to become stronger and finish everything. I also suggest that you use a guide so that you won't miss events or monsters.

• 4 months later...
1. The sequel takes place in another continuity, so no.

2. Both versions have the same trophy list, and as far as I'm aware, there are no differences.

3. Depends. The game itself has repetitive gameplay, horrible mechanics such as the infamous auto-healing system, and a poor script with a cliched story topped with bland characters and many game-related jokes that will make you cringe. However, the game has an easy, if long and boring platinum. Otherwise, I'd stay away from this game.

Sounds like somebody doesn't like to have fun.

Sounds like somebody doesn't like to have fun.

I picked this game up purely because its claimed to be the rarest non special edition PS3 game, I played it and I had no freaking clue as to what was going on, and the small breast jokes are just dumb and not funny

Edited by Nobodygrotesque

• 4 weeks later...
I picked this game up purely because its claimed to be the rarest non special edition PS3 game, I played it and I had no freaking clue as to what was going on, and the small breast jokes are just dumb and not funny

it's not hard to get this game.. you can buy this from amazon lol unless you're in a country where amazon is not available then it would be hard