Where can this be bought in Canada?

DKsDragon

Been looking at this game and it looks pretty cool (my type of game, turn based, doesn't take itself seriously, etc.), but I cannot seem to find a reasonably priced copy in Canada. The only copy I found was $80, which is kind of ridiculous...

Anyone know of a place I could pick this up? I am fine with ordering from overseas as well, as long as shipping costs aren't huge.

EDIT: Also, do you need to play this one to play the sequel?

Edited by DKsDragon

Maybe Gamestop. And no not technically since this is more about the original characters, while mk2 is about the newer characters(but does have everyone from this game in the story except for the DLC character Red).

Though playing this game 1st will get you to understand more about these characters as well as how the story starts.

videogamesplus.ca for $50 is probably cheapest right now, try calling Micro Play maybe, other then that check Amazon and Ebay daily and your bound to find a used copy on the cheap eventually

Checked it earlier, it only has mk2 for $50 =/ Can't find the original at all.

I'll probably end up going for the sequel, since, unexpectedly, it is $30 cheaper than the original...

Checked it earlier, it only has mk2 for $50 =/ Can't find the original at all.

I'll probably end up going for the sequel, since, unexpectedly, it is $30 cheaper than the original...

Your right how stupid of me to miss that, anyway then looks like full price at EB might be your only option right now, they do have new and used copies available.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I bought my copy long ago, but for anyone seeing this and looking where to get a copy, I've been using Zavvi since. They have it on for 20 pounds, which is approx $30 american/canadian.

Hyperdimension Neptunia PS3 | Zavvi.com

It will be in EU version, but you can play it on any ps3, the only issue is that if you download dlc, it must be from the store that is in the same region as the game. So an EU store in this case.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I paid £14.95 for it at zavvi.com , and that's usually included shipping (and yes they ship to Canada, at least I believe so), else the shipping is max 1GBP, but it doesn't seem they have it anymore there... When that is the case, I usually check with play-asia.com...

http://www.play-asia.com/Hyperdimension_Neptunia/paOS-13-71-bp-49-en-70-4v8h.html

Not cheap though.

Edited by MMDE