Easy way to obtain best weapon 4 Neptun

HunterHD

I found an easy way to obtain the (in my opinion) best weapon for Neptune right from the start. All you need to do is download one of the free DLC with dungeon Lv999 (sorry don’t recall the name but it will mention in its description that it contains Neps weapon), then go into that dungeon and spam search to locate the hidden treasure which contains the weapon. Now the trick is to save every couple steps and reload, moving towards the treasure. Note that you will lose some share point but it’s worth it. Now backtrack all the way to the doors and quit. Don’t even bother fighting anyone they will destroy you in seconds. Hope it helps out enjoy.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great idea! I'll be sure to attempt it, thanks. :)

If it would screw you on shares then maybe it's best to wait until all the events are unlocked. . . hmm, better safe than sorry I guess. :p

Edit: So, I went ahead and tried it out and it seems to add a sliver of shares to "others". I ended up getting it back when I did the dungeon quest called Yin-Yang Act in Lowee; it's a great place for grinding too.

Edited by Themisto

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
I found an easy way to obtain the (in my opinion) best weapon for Neptune right from the start. All you need to do is download one of the free DLC with dungeon Lv999 (sorry don’t recall the name but it will mention in its description that it contains Neps weapon), then go into that dungeon and spam search to locate the hidden treasure which contains the weapon. Now the trick is to save every couple steps and reload, moving towards the treasure. Note that you will lose some share point but it’s worth it. Now backtrack all the way to the doors and quit. Don’t even bother fighting anyone they will destroy you in seconds. Hope it helps out enjoy.

THAAAAAANK YOU!! this saved alot of time :dance:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

This idea sounds great, but I am worried about losing even just one share. Here is where I currently am in the game. I am currently at level 48 and just about to start to earn/find the fourth weapon trophy. Very early on, I recruited Gust and Nisa, paid for them to fight too in DLC, and have been using them from the beginning (especiallly Nisa, who is VERY strong). I have never left a dungeon and and have never had any share go into the OTHER section. I have also become very skilled at the run for 15 seconds (etc) / save / load in order to not encounter enemies iuntil I want to. So, I COULD easily do this technique as recommended... as long as I will be safe to do so in terms of SHARES.

With that said, if I try this technique to allow or this ONE placement of a share into the OTHER section, will that mess me up and prevent me from getting the ending events?

I apologize in advance if I am asking a question that some might expect me to know anyway. It is simply that I have been VERY careful on the SHARE-issues (even saving thre different save-files before entering a dungeon), so I definitely do not want to mess it up now.

But if I can afford this one time loss of share (or better yet, if I can earn it back into the four main landmasses!), I would also enjoy having such a super weapon.

TIA!

Edited by Iconoclast94
corrected typo

• 6 years later...

To get "Riryu Sword" (the one mentioned above, Atk 4.000, Int 3.000, AP 10):

Planeptune - Explore - Landmass Info - "Revenge of the Seven Dragons" (bottom of the list) Level recommended by game is 900 but can be don in your 90'

Just go to "Search" and look for the dungeon with this name

And yes, after I did eject myself out, 1 little orange line appeared on "Others"

I will edit later or double post If i managed to get it back

Update:

Got platinum. There are some dungeons that reduce orange. You need to be careful though. Most you need for a nation is 50% and therebis 5% or 10? That doesn't lower, so the more non Other shares you have the better

This sword is cheat level. Sword + Lunatic from Protein (Item skill) + CPU Neptune (skill, need tontransfor first) =absolut kill everything in its path

Edited by BlackGreenCat
Uodate