Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

I broke the game!

(spoiler alert)

In chapter 5 where you have to go to each of the continents and are only supposed to be able to get one CPU at a time, I found a way to get Blanc and Noire simultaneously. There are other slight variations of this that would probably work as well, but here's how I did it: Go to Lowee and get Blanc. Then go into the dungeon that links you to Lastation. See where I'm going with this? They only prevented you from accessing the world map. You can still go to Lastation via that dungeon. Then you can go get Noire. My friend and I are using Jet Set Range right now and seeing if we can get Vert as well by accessing the world map from Planeptune. I'll update this soon when we see if it works or not. (someone please let me know how to cross out text instead of just making it look so atrocious that nobody looks at it, and I don't just want to delete it) Ok, I just tested going to Planeptune, then going to the world map with my friend. It did not work, so I don't see it being possible to get Vert.

Edited by Stacheldraht