• 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

50-55.JPG

Collected Estimated Platinum Length*

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards platinum.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving platinum.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Please feel free to elaborate on your own experiences by posting below.

*Collected time compiled using base average for each range (i.e. a vote for 0-5 hours = 2.5, 36-50=42.5, etc)

Edited by sweett310

Come on guys, this is the time for getting Platinum, not the time u finished the game alone. How did you reach lv 99 with just 40 hrs? WITH the story as well? And lily ranks, and quest ranks? Remember you cannot press L2 too much because that count towards "Speed Runs" in the rules... sigh... Come back with proper answers or else I blow u up with explosive cows near the bridge. jeeeez

Come on guys, this is the time for getting Platinum, not the time u finished the game alone. How did you reach lv 99 with just 40 hrs? WITH the story as well? And lily ranks, and quest ranks? Remember you cannot press L2 too much because that count towards "Speed Runs" in the rules... sigh... Come back with proper answers or else I blow u up with explosive cows near the bridge. jeeeez

Reaching level 99 with all characters as well as lily rank can be done easily if you have game discs with either EXP +5 or Lily rank +5. The trophy guide can precisely answer all of your questions if you don't mind reading through it. Also, I did mentioned "cumulatively" because I did 3 split playthroughs and 1 NG+ playthrough to get 40 points for Chapter 2. I have experienced this game twice now, so my vote was solely based on my "experience in playing the game." :)

I did platinum the game in 81 hours. I did screw around a little and was trying to complete most of the sidequests. I did not skip any events aside from my second playtrough (where I skipped some of the events I already saw before).

40 hours is possible if you skip almost every sidequest and use the guide from the beginning. It is just how much you want to enjoy the game I believe.

Edited by XRNOFEAR17

Reaching level 99 with all characters as well as lily rank can be done easily if you have game discs with either EXP +5 or Lily rank +5. The trophy guide can precisely answer all of your questions if you don't mind reading through it. Also, I did mentioned "cumulatively" because I did 3 split playthroughs and 1 NG+ playthrough to get 40 points for Chapter 2. I have experienced this game twice now, so my vote was solely based on my "experience in playing the game." :)

yeah ur japanese version of the game time is more reasonable which is 45 x2 = 90. This should be ur first time, don't skip dialog with :square: and don't :l2:

yeah ur japanese version of the game time is more reasonable which is 45 x2 = 90. This should be ur first time, don't skip dialog with :square: and don't :l2:

How people played the game is entirely up to them, you shouldn't be trying to force your opinions onto them. My time of 39 hours was watching every scene and enjoying the story. Sure, I used :l2: to skip attacks, but that doesn't degrade my vote at all. The :l2: features exists for the sole purpose of using it, which most players do. My overall gametime was about 42 hours due to reloading for the Good Ending, but that still falls within the 36-50 Hour vote.

How people played the game is entirely up to them, you shouldn't be trying to force your opinions onto them. My time of 39 hours was watching every scene and enjoying the story. Sure, I used :l2: to skip attacks, but that doesn't degrade my vote at all. The :l2: features exists for the sole purpose of using it, which most players do. My overall gametime was about 42 hours due to reloading for the Good Ending, but that still falls within the 36-50 Hour vote.

yeah :l2: is "your own, fastest experience" though, still count as fastest playthrough no? Just want to get this done and move on? Yeah trophy/achievements tend to have this conflict anyways ~.~ some ppl just wanna get them done and move on asap. yah and so this game should have 2 separate records. 1 as "oh yah i beat it using :l2:" 2. as "i play it without :l2: "

Edited by Terransheep427

yeah :l2: is "your own, fastest experience" though, still count as fastest playthrough no? Just want to get this done and move on? Yeah trophy/achievements tend to have this conflict anyways ~.~ some ppl just wanna get them done and move on asap. yah and so this game should have 2 separate records. 1 as "oh yah i beat it using :l2:" 2. as "i play it without :l2: "

How many people on a trophy site do you honestly expect to sit there and watch every single attack play out when there is a button designed to skip them? Very few people - trophy hunters or otherwise - enjoying watching the same attacks play out hundreds of times over when they are given the option to skip them. I don't have a timeframe with the use of :l2:, so obviously I can't vote based on a time using :l2:.

Per the voting guidelines, your vote should coincide with your own personal experience. If your own personal experience was to enjoy the scenery, vote higher. If you own experience was to skip every scene/attack, then vote lower.

The goal is to include comments to say why your time took as long as it did to help other people determine whether or not they want to play it. If I'm not an RPG fan and I see it CAN be done quickly, I might give it a shot for platinum. If I love RPGs, I might be enticed to know that people spent upwards of 100 hours enjoying the game.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Totally possible, I'm about to finish the game up with about 30 hours total. Not going to lie, most of the events/scenes I didn't care for in the slightest.

• 3 weeks later...

Personally I believe anything over 70 hours are misleading.

The story took me 32 hours to get to final boss. I simply avoided battles in the dungeons unless necessary grinding before boss fights. and in total it took me about 40 hours. Even if take it leisurely, 60 hrs is about enough.

Honestly, who would watch every attack animation while farming? :think:

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...