Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

NISA DLC Schedule

It looks like they're releasing the DLC on a weekly basis like they did in Japan; one new set every Tuesday. Is Sack O' Scouts what it sounds like - just a bunch more scouts to do your bidding?

Edit: Ok, so it was released today. Two dollars for three more scouts. Not really worth it when I already have 21 scouts through normal gameplay.

Edited by Stacheldraht

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sigh if only NISA release all dlc sooner, i really want to have a complete list of character before i plat the game ( esp Tekken & Marvelous :p )

Well personally I think Compile Heart took to long to make Tekken-chan. This sort of reminds me of when they made 5pb. and Red for the 1st game. NISA finishing up on the localization and all of sudden there's more characters.

For the Japanese fans, i'm sure they were done playing the game before then.

Sigh if only NISA release all dlc sooner, i really want to have a complete list of character before i plat the game ( esp Tekken & Marvelous :p )

Sorry but has NISA said somewhere they will release all the DLC characters?

(You can easily guess who I want lol)

Sorry but has NISA said somewhere they will release all the DLC characters?

(You can easily guess who I want lol)

I don't see why they wouldn't. It's just releasing the DLC slowly but pretty sure they will release all characters eventually like they did with the previous games. IF, Compa, Broccoli, Marvelous and Tekken.

Edited by Shuffle

I don't see why they wouldn't. It's just releasing the DLC slowly but pretty sure they will release all characters eventually like they did with the previous games. IF, Compa, Broccoli, Marvelous and Tekken.

Yay! Thanks

• 4 months later...