Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 pre-order

Nis America has just open for Pre-order of Standard and Limited Edition.

The Limited Edition will contain:

• Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 Premium Box
  • Full color, hardcover artbook
  • Exclusive playing card deck
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 OST
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 game for PS3

http://store.nisamerica.com/neptunia2_big_prem.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Just pre ordered savior edition from nisa today. Hopefully they will send mkII out early like they did Disgaea 4:dance:

I was even at the official website, and it says nothing more than Feb 2012. Has there been any conformation as to when in febuary this will be coming out?

Only thing I have seen is that Amazon has it for the 28th. However, Amazon does like to put up placeholder dates when the actual release date is not confirmed.

• 2 weeks later...
Any chance of an "artbook only" special edition going to retailers. Like the first one?

Nope. It's either the game only or the NISA exclusive special edition with artbook, playing cards and soundtrack.

This is because NISA doesn't want it to be like it was with the 1st game on how the Premium Edition sold out so quickly since they didn't make enough copies of the game and that Premium Editions are only meant to get a 1st pressing only and not to be re-printed again. This is even why NISA even made a stand-alone copy of the 1st game for stores and their online store months later because that way more people can buy it.

This way, people won't be bitching to them that there aren't enough copies for everyone who wants to buy it since a stand-alone game can be re-printed as many times as needed as long as people are buying it.

Edited by Shuffle

Bummer...kind of. I'm still going to keep my pre-order of the limited edition from NIS, not that I really care about the playing cards.

Ultimately though, the more copies of this they sell, the more incentive they have to localize more games like this to the US. So, whatever works. :)

• 3 weeks later...
They're not selling the limited edition version anywhere in Europe, are they? Because if not, I'm just not gonna bother getting it.

Well don't forget that it's an American publisher localizing a game for Europe, so things like that are not surprising. It's more like a be happy that it's coming to Europe at all considering NIS doesn't really have an European branch that localizes games especially for Europe.

Plus on top of that, NIS America has made their online store website so that Europeans can import anything on there with no problems at all since they do ship to Europe. Also with PS3 games being region-free, you should definitely be ok.

The only thing is is that if you want the DLC, you'll need to make an American PSN account(which isn't that hard to do) and get PSN U.S. money from like Play-Asia, Amazon.com, and wherever else sells PSN cards and ships to Europe.

Again we Europeans are forgotten. Nice LE but I won't ship it cause that would probably add another 20€ and I doubt I'll even get this on day 1. I'm already over my monthly budget for march with games like One Piece: Kaizoku Musou, Yakuza: Dead Souls and Ninja Gaiden 3. And that's not even adding Mass Effect 3. Though maybe I'll change my mind.

I've got this pre-ordered. I am a little annoyed that the option of a limited edition isn't available in this country (I could always import it, but I've got half a dozen other games on pre-order right now, so my allowance for gaming is stretched VERY thin at the moment) but, considering the poor treatment we usually receive when it comes to releasing this kind of game (example: "Summer 2012" for Tales of Graces f UK release, March 13th for the US release) I'm just glad we're getting it at all, and in a reasonable amount of time...actually, I think the UK gets it first, by a few days.

I haven't finished the first one yet (it's on my backlog...) but I've watched clips and I had a little go on it at a friend's, and this seems like my sort of thing. Unique premise, simple-yet-fun JRPG gameplay, bright and colourful, hilarious script. It looks like they've fixed the tiny text issues and complete lack of easy healing the first game had, as well. Looking good.

Plus on top of that, NIS America has made their online store website so that Europeans can import anything on there with no problems at all since they do ship to Europe. Also with PS3 games being region-free, you should definitely be ok.

Except that I'd be paying £10 for delivery cost since the limited edition isn't sold in my country, which I don't feel like paying, so forget it. I'll just get the game by itself in my own country.

Got email for NISA stating limited edition delayed with manufacturer. It will not ship till 2/27 now. :{ Not getting it till days after scheduled release now. I liked the shipping with NISA. I usually get the games the weekend before release.

I got the same e-mail too. Oh well. :(