My thoughts after completing this game

SK4SF

I have 100% on this game and for a while i didn't think i'd be able to manage it. I'm a really cautious gamer, i always make sure everthing has saved properly and quit games in the correct way. Even with double and triple checking everything, this game still decides to randomly remove medals and collectibles.

I have never played a game that is as broken as Hydrophobia. I even had the final boss glitch on me (she disappeared leaving me standing there with nothing to do) and even loading my last checkpoint didn't solve the problem. Luckily, i had made a backup gamesave so i was able to finish the story.

I'm not going to list all the faults, i'll be here all day. If you're thinking of getting this game then expect to have things go from bad to worse as yo progress through it. If you've already played this then you'll know what i mean.

I checked the leaderboards and only 3646 people have completed the challenge room. Bearing in mind not all of them would have completed the challenge room without firing a gun, there could only be 2000 t0 3000 of us (on PS3) that have the 100% on this game.

If you're thinking of getting this game, save yourself the headache and don't bother.

• 2 weeks later...
I checked the leaderboards and only 3646 people have completed the challenge room. Bearing in mind not all of them would have completed the challenge room without firing a gun, there could only be 2000 t0 3000 of us (on PS3) that have the 100% on this game.

If you're thinking of getting this game, save yourself the headache and don't bother.

i got this game for free with ps+, just been sitting downloaded on my console for months... with the panther medal being such a pain i'm surprised i didn't smash my controller.