Gravity Medal Help

TheBigBoo

Gravity: Launch 2 Malthusians over the side of The Shuttle Plaza.

This is the last medal for me to get and I really don't know what I am doing wrong.

Do you have to do both at the same time?

Can you do it from the walkways?

Do they have to be alive at the time?

One of the guides here says you can let them slide under the railings but on a steam forum for PC users who have "Prophacy" they say this can't be done and is in fact only something that can be done on the Xbox version.

Can that be done?

I have ended up with 4 bodies down below that I can see but the Medal still doesn't pop for me! :mad:

Any help at the point would be greatly received.

this game is fucked up and changed on PS3. Ive heard that u can kill the bastards and send them 'downstairs' by shooting their bodies with your sonic gun. I have major issues with finding all the collectibles as I don't know which guide is right (i used the rooster teeth one but a lot of stuff from that guide doesn't match PS3 version of the game). And I thought it's gonna b an easy 100%

Edited by Kalinho

You can shoot them under the railing with the sonic rounds after they're dead. It did take at least three or four before it unlocked for me.

this doesn't work for me ;/

EDIT: I GOT IT!!

use the explosive gel instead of the sonic gun. it really doesnt matter if the enemy is dead or alive

Edited by Kalinho

• 1 month later...
Gravity: Launch 2 Malthusians over the side of The Shuttle Plaza.

This is the last medal for me to get and I really don't know what I am doing wrong.

Do you have to do both at the same time?

Can you do it from the walkways?

Do they have to be alive at the time?

One of the guides here says you can let them slide under the railings but on a steam forum for PC users who have "Prophacy" they say this can't be done and is in fact only something that can be done on the Xbox version.

Can that be done?

I have ended up with 4 bodies down below that I can see but the Medal still doesn't pop for me! :mad:

Any help at the point would be greatly received.

to answer your question as easily as possible.. u can in fact kill them any way u want when their bodies are on the ground u can do one of 2 things charge a sonic shot to their chest and vault them over the railing, or use gel shots, i used both and the medal popped up so can confirm it works myself

• 2 weeks later...

if anymore confirmation is needed, I was trying to get this myself for quite some time (at least 45+ mins considering the easy request). I launched 2 at once and 2 separatly over a long period of trying and it never popped. Once I read this (the whole shoot them over thing) I shot one over and shot 2 under and got it instantly. Great work on finding this, it does work on PS3.

• 5 weeks later...

I actually got this medal without any problems at all. I knocked out a few Malthusians with Sonic rounds, then charged up a few more rounds and fired at the bodies to push them under the railings and over the edge. As soon as the second body slid under the railing, the medal appeared.

• 8 months later...