Geek Medal glitch?

the_requiem

I finished the game and it gave me Geek medal. But end game screen showed ZERO medals. When I start Act1 from Load game, it shows Geek as still not unlocked... what gives? Is it glitched?

EDIT: Somehow got it to register [had to do boss fight couple times] but now it is not calculating a document I just scanned. And even if I start a new game, doesn't let me scan that document. W.T.F.?

Edited by the_requiem

the document most likely 1 that u already did, sometimes doing something at the same time like opening the doors or hacking or whatever uses square disable reading the docs,

the GEEK i received it.... now replaying to take the missing things &..... ITS NOT THERE, il finish the game again & see...

the GEEK i received it.... now replaying to take the missing things &..... ITS NOT THERE, il finish the game again & see...

I lost my geek and the challenge room medals after going for a second run...

I also lost my interest in this game, just now, when deep breath medal glitched :D

• 1 year later...

One way i think i avoided the geek glitch was to play the challenge room and then go into settings and set the brightness level so the game would actually save...since it doesnt seem to save after the game is over and after you even do the challenge room...

So go into the settings and change something so it forces a save.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 years later...
Gah got the geek medal - then completed the challange rooms and it has now disappeared - stupid game

Same here! I think it’s because there isn’t any checkpoints after the game? I just trialled the challenge and quit when I saw that 5 other medals had gone missing. These medals are supposed to stay saved I believe. Now I have to do the boss battle again, and SERA is annoying AF.

----------

So I played Challenge mode twice just to be sure it registers, and the boss fight as well... did it three times and each time I get to defeat SERA in just a few minutes. Had to make sure the game data saves this time. The missing 5 medals were still missing when I played Challenge mode - BUT showed up again as if they never were lost after replaying the boss fight. Made sure I had a back-up as well...

Edited by Naps