Collectibles Locations

Act I: Kate's Apartment

(1/72) Sleeping Pills: On the table in front of you as soon as the game starts.

2/72) Classical Engineering: Turn around and head towards a giant t.v. to activate a cutscene. After it ends you'll notice a chair to your side. This is right next to it.

(3/72) Certificate of Achievement:On the table upstairs. You can't miss it as it's probably the first thing you'll see.

(4/72) Sponsorship: Same as above.

(5/72) Roy the Donkey: After going up the stairs you'll notice an open room in the back. There will be a giant shelf with pictures scattered along it. Roy is on the right side of this shelf.

(6/72) Checking In: On the long couch in the same room.

(7/72) Hand Grips: Right next to the above.

(8/72) Weighted Wrist Bands: There will be a chair on the left side of the room (if facing away from the upstairs window) with a big blue pillow on it. This object is right on the arm of this chair.

(9/72) Border Security: This is automatically obtained when you start (Thank you BlazeNarutoShippuden).

Act I: Plaza (?)

(10/72) Bloated Existence: On the wall to the left of the Central Access Station door.

(11/72) Briefing: After the cutscene where you find a dead Yates, look on the floor to his right.

(12/72) A vision of The Future: Turn around and head down the stairs. Go behind the desk to your right to find this on the floor.

(13/72) Queen of The World Replica: Same as above, only on the desk this time.

(14/72) Review: On the floor behind the desk on the opposite side.

(15/72) Queen of The World Anniversary: After the giant explosion, jump to the metal beam. Instead of going right, their will be another pipe in front of you. Swing from that to another beam and walk along it.

(16/72) Queen of The World Anniversary Globe: After entering Distribution Centre Alpha, look for a ladder. Go up it and follow the catwalk.

(17/72) The Truth: After entering the Lower Security Complex, this will be behind a wall to the left of the doorway.

(18/72) After the flaming elevator breaks off, head back in and head to the top to find this on a dead body.

(19/72) 1798- Malthus Opens The Debate: After climbing out of the elevator shaft where the elevator breaks off, to your left will be a dead body. Search it.

(20/72) Epitaph: Right above the previous dead bod will be climbable bars that lead to a secret room. Head in there and search the dead body.

(21/72) 10th Anniversary Commemorative Coin: On the desk in the room you find the keycard.

(22/72) Interrogation: After getting the keycard off the dead body, exit the room and head down the ladder to find this on the floor.

(23/72) Wanted- Mila Krass: On the desk in the same room as the above.

(24/72) The Simple Solution: After using the MAVI to access the door behind the Chief, scan the wall to his left to find a red symbol.

(25/72) Commanders Cut: After entering the room with the chief, look on a desk to your right.

(26/72) Morton: See SITREP

(27/72) RE: FW: Morton: See SITREP

(28/72) SITREP: These 3 are automatically obtained by picking up Billingam's character profile. It's in the same room he is.

(29/72) Security Breach: On the table opposite Commanders Cut.

(30/72) Honesty Corner: On the table right next to the chief.

(31/72) The Coming Storm: In the office next to where you obtain the SITE scan module.

(32/72) Harvest of the Unworthy: After entering the newly opened Central Station Access door, you will find this on the right side wall next to an elevator.

(33/72) RE: Review: See RE: Settling In.

(34/72) RE: Settling In: After entering the elevator shaft that you need to swim up, you will notice a door half-way through. Get some air and swim to the end of the hallway for this.

(35/72) Will of God: To the left of the body will be another room. It's on the wall.

(36/72) Doctrine: At the end of the act look to the right side of a giant t.v. screen.

Edited by Terminator
Removed some dead BBCode.

Act II

(37/72) True Virtue: When you're in the vent, you can go either left or right. Go left to find this in a dead-end room.

(38/72) Graves of Mankind: In the room that becomes un-electrified after saving Grimely.

(39/72) Cycloconverters Operational Overview: Same room as above, on the desk.

(40/72) Anxiety: After shutting off Cycloconverter B, head back to the raised area with blue lockers. It'll be on the ground floor.

(41/72) Impure Temptations: In the raised area with green lockers. It'll be on one of the lockers on the ground floor.

(42/72) Unworthy Masses: In a room at the topmost floor. It'll be at the end of the room.

(43/72) Ultimatum: Head back to Cycloconverter A. Before heading out the exit there will be a door to the left. Head in and go down the halway to find a room on the right side. It's just above the door.

(44/72) Anxiety No More: On the floor between the 2 pipes that let out fire in an on/off fashion.

(45/72) The Sum of All Men: After shutting off the gas valves, head back up the ladder and look to the right for a room previously blocked by fire.

(46/72) In the room where you remotely open the door to let water in and douse out the fire.

(47/72) Balance of Power: When you reach the periodically flaming pipe, turn left to find this on the ground next to an electric grate.

(48/72) Resistance: After exiting a vent, this will be on the dead body right next to you.

(49/72) VFD Facility Overview: On the floor of the room where you hack the VFD control sub-systems.

(50/72) Ravaged Earth: same as above, on the bottom right of the t.v. monitor.

(51/72) Purer State: After hacking the VFD Control sub-systems, a door will be blown off by water. Enter the newly opened room to find this.

(52/72) The Cleanse: After climbing a ladder in the Loading Bay Access, this will be on the wall right in front of you.

(53/72) Miracle: after climbing a set of pipes, you should see a room. Enter this room and look on the desk.

(54/72) Higher Purpose: After dropping down a vent in the Loading Bay servers, you will find this to the right of the consoles.

(55/72) The Prophecy of Malthus: in a corner created by yellow rails. Dive underwater to find this on the floor.

(56/72) The Cause: After climbing some pipes in the Loading Bay Entrance, enter the vent and head to the end of the floor.

(57/72) Damnation: After turning a valve to drain the water out of a room, you will find this on the whit panel.

(58/72) Assisting The Convulsions of Nature: When you reach a stairwell, dive underwater to find this at the bottom.

(59/72) New World Order: In the room where you obtain the frequency key.

(60/72) Launching Mankind's Great Hope: After opening a door to drain water in, swim into the corridor to find this on top of a yellow container.

(61/72) Eternity: After completing the physics puzzle, head through the door and make a right to find breakable glass.

(62/72) Fatal Urges: When you reach another stairwell, head all the way to the top for this.

Edited by CyanideHappiness

Act III

(63/72) Futility: At the bottom of the loading bay, look for 2 blue containers stacked on top of each other. This will be on the wall behinf them.

(64/72) From The Flames: After shooting some electrified cables, head through the door and make a left into a corridor. Turn right into another corridor to find a locked room to your right with breakable windows. It'll be on one of the machines.

(65/72) Anniversary Preview: Head back to the room where the cables were. Go the same direction as the above, except stay to your left this time to find breakable windows. Head into the room to find this on a blue machine to the right.

(66/72) Queen of The World Anniversary Flag: After exiting an elevator and killing some enemies, look on the bench to your right.

(67/72) Moral Dignity: Walk out of the first walkway to see the 2nd walkway to your right. This will be located next to the closed elevators, behind the signs.

(68/72) Official Anniversary Big Boy Band: The 3rd walkway around the corner, on a bench.

(69/72) Official Anniversary Big Boy Hat: From the 3rd walkway look straight ahead to see an Eat Stop. This will be behind it, to the right.

(70/72) Satisfaction: In the 4th walkway on a bench.

(71/72) Scales of Injustice: To the left of the Plaza Station elevator door, on the wall.

(72/72) Duty: After exiting an elevator and killing an enemy, head into the water on the left. It's underwater at the base of the central machine-thingy.

Edited by CyanideHappiness

I think directions need to be improved. Case in point:

(34/72) RE: Settling In: After entering the elevator shaft that you need to swim up, you will notice a door half-way through. Get some air and swim to the end of the hallway for this.

(35/72) Will of God: To the left of the body will be another room. It's on the wall.

Which body? I think it might be useful to add current Objective to make things clear. Guide is great and much appreciated, but could use some better directions and in game checkpoint/mission info. Gives one an idea if they have come too far or not there yet.

I think directions need to be improved. Case in point:

Which body? I think it might be useful to add current Objective to make things clear. Guide is great and much appreciated, but could use some better directions and in game checkpoint/mission info. Gives one an idea if they have come too far or not there yet.

The problem with writing a guide for this games collectibles is there's no real way to define where they are. So i wrote them in the order they appeared and gave as clear an understanding of the surrounding as I can. Example would be the 2 I gave. After going up the shaft, and getting the RE: Settling In, you will notice a body. Than follow to the left for the next item. I tried to make it as simple as possible instead of giving a lot of detail that could cause confusion. Especially with this game where nearly everything looks the same.

IS THOSE COLLECTIBLES MISSABLE? IS THERE CHAMPTER SELECT? AND IF IS Do those come back in mission select replaying? Because both guides has few Really other missable trophies in list????

It's not technically missable. You can go back to chapter select and get the one you missed, however, all collectibles will respawn. But if you picked them up initially you're fine, just go for the ones you missed.

(31/72) The Coming Storm: In the office next to where you obtain the SITE scan module.

*EDIT: FOUND, see below.*

I'm having trouble finding this one -- is it the large room filled with water? And do I need to use MAVI?

Also, and if it's not too much trouble at this point, could you add an indication of which ones require scanning with MAVI in Act 1? I spent a long time looking for #10 Bloated Existence before finally getting the MAVI scan clue from another site.

Thanks for the guide!

*EDIT* I finally realized it's the one I already picked up with MAVI right next to the module computer. There really needs to be a better way of tracking collectibles in this game other than scrolling through multiple pages of a document to find a document title.... ~_~

Edited by Halon50

*EDIT: FOUND, see below.*

I'm having trouble finding this one -- is it the large room filled with water? And do I need to use MAVI?

Also, and if it's not too much trouble at this point, could you add an indication of which ones require scanning with MAVI in Act 1? I spent a long time looking for #10 Bloated Existence before finally getting the MAVI scan clue from another site.

Thanks for the guide!

*EDIT* I finally realized it's the one I already picked up with MAVI right next to the module computer. There really needs to be a better way of tracking collectibles in this game other than scrolling through multiple pages of a document to find a document title.... ~_~

thanks i was missing this too

#68 should be big boy hand not band....

Edited by Xerios

Some suggestions:

The ones that need to be scanned with MAVI, show up as Pages [x/30] in ONE document. Would be good if you add what Page number that doc corresponds to. Will come in handy for those trying to figure out which one document they're missing. e.g. I was missing page 2/30 and 15/30. Had to go through entire collectibles vid to find out which docs those were.

this guide is a nice try but missing lots of vital info, especially when to use Mavi. watching it on youtube is so much easier.

After looking at this guide and that one of X360A, wandering around and spending more time than I should be, I'm inclined to agree with you.

The descriptions are not just vague, they're almost clueless. I gave up using text guides and moved on to videos.

I was unable to find a video guide for the collectibles, where can I find one? The descriptions in this guide are so simple that they're pretty much useless, and I spend as much time deciphering them as I do looking for the item.

As mentioned before, saying when you need MAVI would be a huge help, since without knowing, you don't know if you're even in the right place or not.

Edit: Oh, the PC version is the same set of collectibles as the PS3 one. I read that the Xbox set was different so I assumed PC was too. Well, that makes the videos much easier to find.

Edited by Akari