Rate the trophy difficulty  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.58

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

A 5 from me. Very difficult to play due to bugs and freezes. The "one playthrough" isn't entirely correct, as without appropriate directions in a road map, you'll have to play multiple times.

For example, DON'T use any ammo except SONIC until you watch the "credits", or you'll have to play through the entire game again! Also, several in-game medals are very glitchy and will not be awarded until you delete your profile and play through again.

Fortunately, I never lost a save due to a freeze, but I can see it happening quite easily considering it hard locked twice during my playthrough.

For example, DON'T use any ammo except SONIC until you watch the "credits", or you'll have to play through the entire game again!

What? What made you say that? Is there any medal for using nothing but Sonic? Don't think so.

I'd say it is a 3. Only trouble comes from not knowing what to do, nothing that a decent guide can't fix.

What? What made you say that? Is there any medal for using nothing but Sonic? Don't think so.

Indeed there isn't. You would still have to use energy rounds against the end boss anyway.

I voted 3. Completing the game and the challenge room is really easy and straightforward. However, earning all medals and especially finding every collectible was quite frustrating, more so because the only video guides available yet were for the xbox360 and pc versions of this game. I followed both RoosterTeeth's achievement hunter videos and the written guide on this forum to find them.

For example, DON'T use any ammo except SONIC until you watch the "credits", or you'll have to play through the entire game again!

loooool. this is one imaginary trophy you can add to your list.

i gave the game a 2. as far as trophies go, very easy but overall the game is boring and crappy. i used the youtube guide for collectibles and it wasn't as hard as people say. i got all trophies in about 6 hours.

I'm voting 4. Time and time again, game makers prove that water is a terrible idea for games. The shoddy controls and horrible fighting system (I can stand right in front of a guy with rapid fire and unload 30 bullets into him, and then MAYBE he might die. Or I can use Semi-Auto and hit him 6 times in the face before he dies. What the hell?) just make this a horrible experience.

Nothing glitched for me, but I had to play through acts 2 and 3 again anyway to get the medals I missed. A very frustrating experience, and I'm deleting this game as fast as I possibly can. I'm so glad it was free.

i give this one a 5, but mostly because collectibles. some are very well hidden and can be a pain to look for them in multiple playtroughts. i actually think the games is a decent one. not a great game, but has an interesting mechanic. too bad you only get to use the water power just until the end.

I'm glad to see that others think this game is a stinker. I can't stand it, and no matter how easy it is, I don't know if I can push myself to finish it. It's terrible. It feels like I'm playing a broken game on my PS1.

I feel the same way. Wish I never started the game. Now I have a 0% on my trophy list cause this game is awful.

I'm giving this a 3.

A fairly easy trophy list, just a few glitchy medals. The medals earned at the end of the game seem to disappear whenever you play through the game again, so if you just save those medals and the ones from the Challenge Room as your last ones, there really isn't much of a problem (it's just very inconvenient). Didn't experience any other glitches (no problems with the Deep Breath medal), so no more than a 3 for trophy difficulty.

2/10 for actual difficulty - everything is simple apart from the Mega Combo medal and even that shouldn't take more than a couple of tries.

But horrible controls, hard crashes, cheap deaths and inadequate instruction make completing the game to 100% much more of a chore than it should have been. Moreover, bugs and glitches will mean for virtually every player will have to fulfil medal criteria multiple times before they'll even deign to unlock.

I always do my first playthrough of any game blind because my primary concern is enjoying the campaign, trophy hunting is just a bonus that comes later. In this case, however, I would advise anyone who plays blind to forget it just this once. Use the roadmap, watch videos for the collectables and load your last checkpoint any time you miss anything. You'll thank yourself for it in the long run.

4/10 ONLY because the game play is horrid, and the lack of development before release.

the game is fairly simple as for playing and completing, trophy wise, completely different, medals are prolly the worst part of this game collection wise.

random glitches that cause u to replay whole acts and maybe even the whole game over when there is an act select for a reason is absolute BS.

every collectible MUST be done in one run, to avoid any confusion and headaches, medals as well, if they plan to go on and release this as a disc based game like then want to they better go back to the drawing board and pull off some Michelangelo shit for real! cuz this game was absolute garbage to say the least.

I voted 4. Not because is a difficult game but there are so many bugs, glitches and whatever bs. It could have been a decent game if not so poorly developed especially when it comes to collectibles and some medals. I ended up with 3 full runs to complete everything. Geek medal showed at the end of first run and dissapeared when restarted Act 1. Had to do it again. Another bum i ended up second run with 71/72 collectibles. I followed the video guide and collected everything, however The Simpler Solution glitched somehow and didn't count. I had to do it again from scratch by deleting all saves on my PS3.

Finally got 100% after a frustrating experience.

Edited by Un4given

• 3 weeks later...

3/10

The game has so few enemies that it's really easy to complete.

For such a short game it has alot of collectibles which is pretty annoying, but they aren't a problem to find with a guide.

Medals are pretty easy too as you can replay acts to get the medals you failed to get during your playthrough.

I didn't encounter any glitches on my way to 100%

Edited by gh0stface

• 2 weeks later...