time limite

homam

Go to Exhibition and play long line matches. Pot at least 1 ball on the break-off. After that just pot the ball the camera automatically switched to right away (without playing position for the next pot, there isn't time for such things). Pray that all balls can be potted and you should have this trophy after a little practice

Edit: I don't know if it has any impact, but after every shot hold the R2 button to speed things up a bit. You'll gain some needed seconds doing it

Edit2: I just watched the game again (saved it) and I potted 2 on the break-off (I'm not sure about this, but my brother probably did too), so you might not have enough time unless you pot 2 on the break-off

Since the patch, you basically can't. It was hard enough when you could pot 4-6 balls from break but now you are totally screwed.

No, you're not. Both my brother and I have done it post patch, with few tries as well (doing the things I listed above), so it's not impossible at all

Edited by Bendtner92

No, you're not. Both my brother and I have done it post patch, with few tries as well (doing the things I listed above), so it's not impossible at all

Fair enough. I got it ages ago and obviously have no need to try it again but it was hard enough with guaranteed pots from break so I'd imagine it's a real nightmare now.

You'd be better just pressing O rather than R2, if I remember correctly you skip rather than fast forward onto the next shot.

Go for the ball your set for, there's no time to pick a different one,that applies to the break as well. I don't think skipping the animation makes a difference.

My time was 31.2 seconds with one pot off the break, one change of selected shot, and no animation skip. Took me 50+ attempts though. :)