Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

funkyweed

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I have nearly completed Career mode (just Survivor mode left on Pro level) and have 20 million in the bank.

Anyone with 10 million or so want to hustle where we bet 10 million and I'll lose the game so you earn 10 million on your online winnings and then we rematch and this time you forfeit and I win my 10 million back?

Do his ten times and we have the 100 million trophy!

Would take about 10 mins?

Yep. I think I had around ~15 mill or so.

I added you, but you're showing up at the bottom of my friends list, your avatar is blank and it doesn't say when your last sign in was. Not sure what's going on there. Hopefully you should still be able to invite me into a game whenever you're on.

looking for someone who will let me get the 'Luck is an art' trophy.....

also I am willing to boost anyone who needs the 100.000.000 trophy, as I almost have double that amount....

pls add smokelot to your friendslist but pls note Hustle Kings Boost in the invite, as I do not accept blank invites.....

thx !

okay have boosted about 8 people to 100.000.000 trophy, and let them keep the money...

pls hold your invites as i want to get the 100 online wins trophy and i cannot do it if i have to reset my savegame each time _O-

can still boost, but then i will need my money back.

You helped people get to 100 million and let them keep the money????

And they didn't do it to you back? Harsh!

I'll help you mate, I have the trophy already but I'll let you take your money back...

We would have to take turn about at winning say 10 million per frame and just pass the ten million back and forth ten times!

PSN me an invite and I'll help you!

I'm not sure how you guys are boosting for this trophy but from the post of a previous member it seems they're getting taken advantage of (or potentially at risk).

The way I suggested in my guide is very balanced, fair and is an even trade-off back and forth exchanging funds. That way if someone actually feels they need to steal HKC from someone the loss would be much more minimal compared to a full $100 million HKC.

Maybe I misunderstood what the poster stated about their boosting, though.

• 2 weeks later...

hehehe sorry i did not make myself clear. I had no problem letting the other persons keep the cash as I has my savefile stored externally. just delete your save after losing the 100M and put back the copy. saves time if your boosting someone.

but now I'm still looking to get the 100 online wins, and I will never get that if I keep putting back that copy of my savegame......

so still up for boosting anyone to 100M if you will let me get a quick win or 10 :)