Boost Online Wins

simplysnake

I have found a way too boost the 100 Wins online, first using a 2nd account on your ps3 start up hustle kings. Play till you get as least 50.000hkc (basically too boost Hustle King! trophy at same time) then set up a online lobby.

Now boot up hustle kings on your vita, join the lobby from your ps3 2nd account

play the first shot then quit on ps3, rinse and repeat for about 2 hours. hey presto trophy

I have found a way too boost the 100 Wins online, first using a 2nd account on your ps3 start up hustle kings. Play till you get as least 50.000hkc (basically too boost Hustle King! trophy at same time) then set up a online lobby.

Now boot up hustle kings on your vita, join the lobby from your ps3 2nd account

play the first shot then quit on ps3, rinse and repeat for about 2 hours. hey presto trophy

Perfect. Tho, I was thinking about if that would work. So thanks for the confo.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I just finished doing the wins and mills for the vita, using the ps3 with a differnet account. The mils go pretty fast if you have a bit of hkc build up, i find it hillarious that you don't lose hkc. Anyway invites indeed didn't seem to work so an open room will have to be set up and as mentioned b4 there is some delay. I also experienced a few times (like 3 or 4) that it didn't give me the win when it should and that either my ps3 or my vita got the boot. Long story short it was more time consuming then i thought, 3 minutes per win i think. Still faster then legit obviously but if you wanna boost 100 wins total it is still about 5 hours. Anyway glad its done, now to the ps3 version.

thanks for the info.

Edited by Alcraz

• 1 year later...

I was on the fence about buying this one because I read the online was a long grind, but if I can speed up the process with Cross-Play ay least on the Vita, I'm in.

Question, does this game support cross-save to reflect the Vita wins back onto the PS3?

And another one, does anybody know if this supports cross-play with the PS4 version?