Hills hunter trophy

GMV-EHV

So what's up with this trophy? I don't believe its glitched or something. This game isn't very populair and hard to get so only a few people playing this one. This is the hardest trophy to get but it's not impossible to get bc on psnprofiles 3 people (roughly 2%) got this trophy and the platinum.

Hunting 5 pheasants in the other hunting weekends isn't that much of a problem. Just keep doing the side quests untill you finally hunted 5 pheasant and most of the time it isn't much of a deal.

But on the Highlands weekend it's not that easy. I can find more then 5 pheasants but the thing is there are 2 side quests were you have to hunt 2 pheasant in your hunt plan. The thing is, when you've shot your first pheasant the game will tell you your hunt plan failed. The pheasant you did shot won't count. I know that for sure because i did 3 side quests with one pheasant and 2 with 2 pheasants which ended after i shot the first. So my total would be five but no trophy.

Now i'm pretty sure i can't find 5 side quests with only one pheasant in it so i have to figure out how to keep my hunts plan active after shooting the first pheasant in a 2-pheasant side quest.

Now it must be something easy, i'm missing things all the time lol, i didn't even realize i could run with L1 until after i finished the game.

So anyone out there who knows what to do here?

I'm on 98% complete now, last trophy before the platinum and it itches lol....

*edit*

So after doing this over and over again i came to the conclusion it has to be glitched.

I know every side quest in this level now and there are only three side quests with one pheasant in it and there are 2 with 2 pheasants in it which can't be complete.

It's not possible to get the trophy. The people who earned the trophy must be hackers or something. Too bad... :(

Edited by GMV-EHV