Do you recommend it?

Makai

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This game is actually really good. I didn't have high hopes as I bought it just for co-op, but it's actually one of the best PS3 co-op games that I have played, and my girlfriend enjoyed it too. Don't know about the experience if playing alone though.

Surprisingly my favorite part of this game were the main characters. Their interaction with each other and witty comments were quite funny and entertaining, so I kind of missed them after the game. 'Luckily' I haven't had time to plat this yet, so I can still have some fun with them!

im glad to hear you guys say that, i picked this game up a little over an hour ago for $16, and i'll be starting it in the morning.

man, the folks on utube bash this game for some reason, i watched gameplay and thought it looked alright

im glad to hear you guys say that, i picked this game up a little over an hour ago for $16, and i'll be starting it in the morning.

man, the folks on utube bash this game for some reason, i watched gameplay and thought it looked alright

The guys on youtube bash everything, bunch of fanboys IMO, but yeah great game, will continue to play it sometime later.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got it shortly after release last year when it was still 59.99, it is NOT worth that by a long shot, hence why it didn't take long for a price drop.

That being said I have seen it new for 15 or 20 bux respectfully and considering it took me probably a good 25+ hours to plat it, I think indeed you would get your money's worth.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...