You Broke It, They Bought It

SoPoF

I would simply use E'lara and her Arcane Burst (maxed).

Select "Chapter 1 - Town Center", and instead of destroying the tower with the ballista, look toward the upper-left of the archway you entered from. A shielded wargar will constantly spawn there everytime you kill it; he will approach you and raise its shield allowing you to shatter it with one Burst. Caddoc will be preoccupied with the normal enemies that also spawn infinitely from the tunnels on the side.

Also during certain phases of the first boss, you'll fight many shielded wargar.

Edited by Eye Beams

• 1 year later...

Select "Chapter 1 - Town Center", and instead of destroying the tower with the ballista, look toward the upper-left of the archway you entered from. A shielded wargar will constantly spawn there everytime you kill it; he will approach you and raise its shield allowing you to shatter it with one Burst. Caddoc will be preoccupied with the normal enemies that also spawn infinitely from the tunnels on the side.

Thanks for this tip! I just farmed the rest of this trophy here, very painless. Probably about 10 of them spawned before it popped for me.