fast easy gold map

• 4 weeks later...

Due to the difficulty in completing the "55k in 15 minutes" map, I made one that's worth 24.5k and takes about 7-8 minutes.

It's a little less efficient, but it's incredibly easy. I recommend playing as E'lara, due to the no melee rule, and swapping out lightning magic for fire magic, since it goes through cover/pillars and the room is pretty much just a bunch of pillars. I never died doing it and my AI partner survived all but one run as well.\

Hopefully this helps somebody.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah Vix, great job on creating a map that's less stressful than Sajiko's (no offense, man). I actually preferred the lightning magic over fire exclusively for this map; sometimes I use it more than Pyre Blast due to one-hit kills, its accuracy, and the frequency of mana potion drops in general. It's sort of like a sniper bolt. ^^:

For those interested, the map's "value" is 24,570 gold and you can complete it in 10 minutes. Woot~

• 3 weeks later...
Nice, thanks vixen, best map so far, the choice of the pillars really help to snag the blast casters arrows.

I only wish I could select a fast bow and a slow bow instead of 2 slow bows :p

just turn around and hit the weapons rack before going in the door... thats what i did every time to get a fast bow and this is by far the best map... i got to 47k on the other one and died and was pissed off