Gold Farming 55k in 15 Mins - Quick Goldfinger & Dengeon Master Trophies

Wasn't it there yesterday. He was ranked #1. Would you recommend using this map till after you finished the game? or before starting the game?

Really? I moved up to rank 1!!! The crucible levels have no relation to story or anything. Gold is only relevent to unlock crucible content therefore it doesn't matter. But doing it first would prob be best since you don't have to worry or bother with gold pick ups in the actual story world.

The map may not show up if you're in a different region.

Edited by QuantumMercury

Really? I moved up to rank 1!!! The crucible levels have no relation to story or anything. Gold is only relevent to unlock crucible content therefore it doesn't matter. But doing it first would prob be best since you don't have to worry or bother with gold pick ups in the actual story world.

The map may not show up if you're in a different region.

what i was thinking i am from the uk theres only 38 here.

yeah, can you not show us how it was made so someone in the EU can put one up? :/

Sorry man I only rented the game and don't own it anymore but if I remember correctly I just threw on a bunch of the Dark Tribe Archers who use the explosive tip (I think unlocked at tier 27) with the 2 punishments and that brings the kills to 312 gold a piece. 1 room with 20 enemies per set (totaling 60 enemies per wave) of all the same enemy.

• 1 year later...