Rate the trophy difficulty...  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.55

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

neon was wondering how long it took u to plat?

He obviuosly doesn't have the platinum.

The dungeon master trophy requires 190.000 gold. Besides, his comment shows he doesnt't have the 100.000 gold trophy.

I hate when people vote, when they're not even close to the platinum and clearly has no idea they're aren't even half way there.

Edited by simonp92

I don't have the platinum yet, but I've already zipped up there to 54 percent real quick, so it's not like my opinion is going to change even by the time I do get the platinum.

These trophies come super quick are easy to get. I've got 9 just today. The trophy for getting a lot of gold is tedious, but not hard. I would have already had the platinum a few days ago if I hadn't been playing for another platinum at the same time.

I don't have the platinum yet, but I've already zipped up there to 54 percent real quick, so it's not like my opinion is going to change even by the time I do get the platinum.

These trophies come super quick are easy to get. I've got 9 just today. The trophy for getting a lot of gold is tedious, but not hard. I would have already had the platinum a few days ago if I hadn't been playing for another platinum at the same time.

I had 54 percent after the first playthrough. Trust me, you aren't close to the platinum.

EDIT: I voted 6. while the game may be easy, it can be abit hard if you have trouble during the gold grinding, and the crystals added 2 points because there's no way of keeping track of them.

overall it's a medium hard platinum.

Edited by simonp92

Got the plat today! :) I gave it a 5. Nothing particularly hard about it, but with all the collectibles and so many dark areas in the game, it's almost inevitable that you'll miss something and end up having to do an extra half a playthrough to find it.

Really fun game overall, very glad I ignored the critics and bought it.

Edited by JackC8

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

3 - good game, nothing too hard about the trophies unless the crystals give you a problem. One or two of the chapter specific trophies can be a bit of challenge but follow the guide and they are simple enough. Last boss is not to bad but he is not a pushover either. Fairly easy plat all in all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...