Co-op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting2.png

Coop Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/454/30.jpg LF1M Dungeon Crawl (B)

Complete a 25 room map in Crucible

For this trophy, you need to complete a Crucible map that has 25 Arenas (rooms) that are linked to each other. So basically you will clear out the 1 Arena, move on to the next and clear that, move on to the third and so on. You can create a map and give yourself the strongest weapon loadout and other advantages, specify the least amount and weakest type of enemy for each Arena, and quickly blaze through these rooms in the matter of 45 minutes or less.

Or you can simply look for and play my published map named "All Attack !!!!" if you want to save yourself the hassle of creating such a map. The map will only be visible to US/Asia players.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/454/29.jpg Dungeon Masterhttp://www.ps3trophies.org/images/site/icons/trophy_silver.png

Unlock all Crucible content

Crucible Content are basically items that can be used for Map Creation. These items are unlocked gradually as you collect more and more gold in Adventure Mode or while playing Crucible maps. To unlock all Crucible Content, you need to have amassed 190,000 gold in total.

For US/Asia players: See the video below by Sajiko for a quick gold farming method. Basically you select Browse Maps in the Crucible menu, and look for Sajiko a.k.a QuantumMercury's map named "Golden Giant Friendly", then play it again and again until you unlock all relevant trophies. Each playthrough should net you 50,000+ gold. Keep it mind that both players need to survive; If either of you dies and is not revived, the gold is lost. Alternatively, try SnowVixen's map which is a good alternative that gives 25,000 gold for 10 minutes of work.

Due to the difficulty in completing the "55k in 15 minutes" map, I made one that's worth 24.5k and takes about 7-8 minutes.

It's a little less efficient, but it's incredibly easy. I recommend playing as E'lara, due to the no melee rule, and swapping out lightning magic for fire magic, since it goes through cover/pillars and the room is pretty much just a bunch of pillars. I never died doing it and my AI partner survived all but one run as well.\

Hopefully this helps somebody.

For EU Players: The published user-generated maps does not seem to be shared between the US/Asia and EU servers, so for those in the EU you will have to create your own maps using your highest level of Enemy Archers available as they give the most gold, or find someone in the EU region that has published a similar map to the one in the video. Cars123456789 has made a map named "Big Golden Golden" that may help you.

Edited by BreadSkin

Need boosting partner that can play long time hours with mic.

Psn: Avengedgodz

I could be wrong, maybe I wasn't doing something right, but I don't think this game has headset/mic support.

EDIT: I did some research, and it appears that voice chat IS included.

Link:

PS3 voice chat? - Bethesda Softworks Forums

Edited by Blood_Runs_Cold

Looking for someone who has crystal clear, I need to test something, this or someone who is willing to do a crystal run with me so I don't miss any of them this time around. I have a mic, know where everything is and can play for a long time so send me an invite if interested PSN RPGer07

Edited by Sol

I just got the game today and im on chapter 2 i belive and would love to do the co op story with someone...sadly i dont have a mic atm as i just got my ps3 a couple of weeks ago but im a fast typer or if u have xbox we can use that to chat while playing

my psn is Jewish_raver and my xbox tag is Jewish Raver420

hit me up if u like to throw down im on pretty much all the time

also if u send me a FR please let me know its from this website as i dont add random peeps lol

Thanks

Looking for someone who has crystal clear, I need to test something, this or someone who is willing to do a crystal run with me so I don't miss any of them this time around. I have a mic, know where everything is and can play for a long time so send me an invite if interested PSN RPGer07

add me too, im dying here. Can't find anybody to coop with and this game just isn't that fun with an AI partner. My PSN is oZnoob, i joined this site just to get somebody to play with me :(

lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am wondering if you can co-op up with someone that already has all the collection trophies? If not, looking for a partner. Mic or not to do these, also the combat trophies because the AI is horrible for it! :(

My PSN is dustLOOP

UK Time Zone GMT :)

• 2 weeks later...