The Invulnerable Trophy

Does anybody have a good strategy to get this? Because I can't get past the first viking in the last tournament. I have 1 Night Fury and 3 Deadly Nadders, but I don't think the triple triangle attack works very well in this tournament.

Anybody know how to complete this one without any of your dragons getting KO'ed?

• 3 weeks later...

I did it using the triple triangle attack, after every fight I came out of the tournament to save and heal. Your Deadly Nadder should be at level 22.5 if you have done all trianings and all challenges. Just keep going and really hammer your triangle button. Block occasionally if they are busting a combo on you.

Good luck.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I have tried doing this trophy as well... It took me a few tries just to get past the first guy, so as soon as I did it I quickly healed my dragons and saved, but the second guy has me stuck for now. How I beat the first guy was just pressing triangle once and wait a bit in between before pressing it again. The triple triangle attack gets me NOWHERE, they constantly block and then once my dragon stops the combo they seem to unleash their combos just at the right time. Oh well, I will figure it out sometime tonight somehow... Until then I will enjoy eating a Steak with a baked potato and watching The Walking Dead! :applause:

Nothing like a steak and a good break to get things figured out! Lol, only need the 20 hrs trophy, 50 perfects, 100 wins, and one last quick playthrough with the other character and I'll have my 26th plat!

Edited by KyLeKhAoS

I did that trophy easily with the single :triangle: trick. The stun of the 3x :triangle: is nice, but it's not as safe.

I agree, the 3x Triangle combo got me in trouble more often than not in the final tournament. Just got my platinum today, that makes 26 plats now! =)

I did that trophy easily with the single :triangle: trick. The stun of the 3x :triangle: is nice, but it's not as safe.

Its safe if you learn to block after your combo if you noticed they blocked cause they always attempt to do a counter in that situation. The single Triangle tail whip is nice but if you fail to keep them almost full screens length away from you your fucked, and there are certain dragons that are really good at getting up close on you.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

No guide says this on the internet but it is extremely important.

Use Hiccup and use Night Fury.

Make sure Night Fury has completed all the melee/fire training and gold in all the challenges. This will make him level 22.5, the highest you can get him for now. It is important because you need the stat points.

Assign his stats so everything max and leave none (or as little as possible) in fire. You won't be using fire moves.

NOW YOU CAN SPAM TRIANGLE AND IT WILL ACTUALLY WORK.