HELP: Flying Shepherd (Expert)

Sneferu

I thought this would be a problem, but I used x often but not all the time, it allows for the dragon to be in good shape but still quick. The main advantage I felt was the fly to the platform at the back of where you start and the highest platform, those will hold the brown (and sometimes dirty sheep). If you get those, you will get the most points and greater time to acquire all of the other sheep which are needed for the gold, since you will need to get them for the all sheep found bonus, taking your score past the desired amount.

I felt this was an easy challenge even on gold when you get the hang of it, the guessing the parts of thr dragon on expert was really difficult (only if you have a nightfury).

Hope this helps you.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
I thought this would be a problem, but I used x often but not all the time, it allows for the dragon to be in good shape but still quick. The main advantage I felt was the fly to the platform at the back of where you start and the highest platform, those will hold the brown (and sometimes dirty sheep). If you get those, you will get the most points and greater time to acquire all of the other sheep which are needed for the gold, since you will need to get them for the all sheep found bonus, taking your score past the desired amount.

I felt this was an easy challenge even on gold when you get the hang of it, the guessing the parts of thr dragon on expert was really difficult (only if you have a nightfury).

Hope this helps you.

A lot easier than puzzle dragon on expert :/