In Great Shape Trophy Not Unlocked

DanTheMan

I have just finished the second tournament WITHOUT leaving or leaving to take care of the Dragons and the trophy has not unlocked, anybody else had same problem and can you go back and do it again anyway or once you have done all the tornaments you can't do them again ?

I have just finished the second tournament WITHOUT leaving or leaving to take care of the Dragons and the trophy has not unlocked, anybody else had same problem and can you go back and do it again anyway or once you have done all the tornaments you can't do them again ?

I just finished the game and it worked fine for me but you cant go back once its finished unless you created a save just before it.

Yeah i did that, I saved after every tornament, So i reloaded the save from after the first torny and completed the the second again and it still did not unlock. Does it mean you can't leave the torny or you can leave the torny and feed or heal your Dragons because i think i left the torny but i did not take care of the Dragons ? Can i not try to get it again when i play through as Astrid :confused:

Yeah... your correct... your going to have to play through the game again anyway with the other character (which ever that one may be). That is, if you are playing for the platinum.

So just make sure you save right before you go in just to make sure that the trophy doesn't get screwed up again. But you should have no problem, it popped for me right when it should of.